Forums
May 12, 2024, 08:05 PM

Author Topic: Replay Platform  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Hussar

Replay Platform
« on: December 25, 2013, 10:02 AM »
lets maybe do an platform on tus for showcase replays, something better then nominations at game replay becoz not everyone are checking those replays from league games. The platform in which someone could add hes replays with awesome moves no matter what scheme is there....
others could watch - vote - rate ? there could be also standings tab where we coulda easy find best top 20 replays of all time etc !!!!....

Offline avirex

Re: Replay Platform
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 04:24 PM »
TUS already has everything you mentioned dude.. lol.. wtf? :D

Offline barman

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 07:29 PM »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 01:57 AM »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 09:08 AM »
Aw you all misunderstood Berria, I guess what Berria was trying to say is that there's no obvious and simple platform for that. I would also want to have opportunity to kinda upload replays into thematical section and let people to vote for the best moment. "Files" section doesn't give us an option to specify nomination (best shot, worst turn). League nominations are also not so good because: there's no field to highlight your moment (you have to put a timestamp in the comment section or in the nomination, but for some reason I don't want to nominate a shot, just want to add timestamp, for instance); there's league games only (maybe I wanted to highlight a game from a cup, tournament, challenge or any other source, there even could be subgenre of offline moments, etc)

Name       Playback time       Nomination       Rating       Download
My awesome troll shot with Bazooka       13:23       The best shot              

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 11:37 AM »
thx Xrayez for help and better explenation :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 11:42 AM »
I think it's a good idea, just need to implement some section on games so that we could submit some notes on some times.

Also have you thought about this: (sorry for stealing Impo's joke, couldn't resist xD)
Name       Playback time       Nomination       Rating       Download
[Chelsea] Awesome dyna drop       13:03       The best shot              
[Chelsea] OMG how cool my peigon flew       12:24       The best fly              
[Chelsea] Me and my legendary lucking ming vase collect       09:13       The best collect              
[Chelsea] OMG first time me and impossible played 3 games in a row on friday       33:45       The best history              
[Chelsea] Haha selected surrender by accident       02:33       The best surrender              
[Chelsea] First time my prod didn't work!       06:43       The best failed prod              
[Chelsea] My awesome troll shot with Bazooka       23:53       The best shot              
[Chelsea] Cool wind petrol shot       12:29       The best wind petrol              
[Chelsea] First game after 5 hours break!       33:53       The best break              
[Chelsea] OMG wanted to firebomb but accidentally I collected it       05:23       The best collect              
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline philie

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 01:23 PM »
lmao!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 01:49 PM »
MI that made me :D

Offline jot

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 02:08 PM »
MI da boss xD