Forums
May 25, 2024, 01:53 PM

Author Topic: Reputation  (Read 9046 times)

Offline Ray

Re: Reputation
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2010, 09:50 PM »
with such a low reputation, it only means ur popular .
XD applaud for that haha

Offline darKz

« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2010, 02:20 AM »
f@#! you, stupid moderator changes my posts! f@#! you!
Pleeeeeease...
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2010, 08:23 AM »
bla bla bla stupid post.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:41 AM by DarkOne »

Offline nino

« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2010, 10:13 AM »
That thing of change post sucks.

the right thing should be in last situation is delete and send an advice via PM for the use who made the post.

peoples has the right to show their opnion, if it goes against the rules of forum, then as i said, delete and send an advice or even bann he user, but one more time, change the post is the worst thing you can do.

here's my opnion.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2010, 10:16 AM »
applaud for nino, you are right! That's irritating when someone changes your post, without your knowing, I have found it by accident! ...
for more those posts insult you, it's not fair!

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2010, 12:14 PM »
I disagree with nino. Cause there were lots of Maciej's (not only Maciej's, but since his posts are moderated..) post, which contained insults, or cursing post, what was useless / nosense. So in this way I disagree with nino. And I understand why Mods editing post, because there were a lot of "warning" due this kind of posts.
PS : <3 Maciej ;)

Offline Warlord

« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2010, 01:13 PM »
Dear Crash,
First, stop spamming in the forum. If you don't post anymore nobody can give negative points xD
second, think before post something. Don't insult everyone, that's because you are hated. You live insulting people -.-".
And third, try with something like this:

Send some of these to all people by PM XD

Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline nino

« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2010, 01:25 PM »
I disagree with nino. Cause there were lots of Maciej's (not only Maciej's, but since his posts are moderated..) post, which contained insults, or cursing post, what was useless / nosense. So in this way I disagree with nino. And I understand why Mods editing post, because there were a lot of "warning" due this kind of posts.
PS : <3 Maciej ;)

if it was useless or nosense, send warning for this user...if he still going against the rules..then just bann..simple.

porra!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:26 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2010, 06:36 PM »
I apologize for the post that got edited. No post on TUS (Except clan boards) is being edited by another person. It was done by a mistake and it has been taken care of.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2010, 07:51 PM »
Well, I think it's again anything else but reputation. Maybe someone should close it   :-*

Offline Alien

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2011, 02:23 PM »

lol i laughed so hard and the timing was perfect THeDoGG ! :D +1*

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2011, 11:47 PM »
You have my full permission and  welcome you to delete/edit any post I make while I am drunk. Will save me the time of having to find every single post I made while drunk and edit them lol.

Although I quit drinking so this should not be a problem hopefully  ;D
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Guaton

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2011, 03:16 AM »
XDD