Forums
May 06, 2024, 06:26 PM

Author Topic: Roper cup  (Read 895 times)

Offline Dub-c

Roper cup
« on: March 21, 2011, 06:03 PM »
I would really like to host a roper cup with a slightly modified scheme and rules. No sudden death, blocks allowed and I would like slightly higher fd. An example of how much fd I want is when you would normally get a couple fd on the side wall from the floor say for 51 damage I would like it to be around 57. Roughly about 6 more damage for all drops.

The only problem is I am having a horrible time creating this scheme I want. If anyone could help me out creating the scheme I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline CMV

Re: Roper cup
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 08:12 PM »
I'm not sure if you can ignore SD, the best you can do is extending round time to 127 minutes. Also, I don't think you can specify an amount of how much should be fall damaged increased with, you can specify a percentage though. I don't have WA here, but I'll give SchemeEddy a try.

Edit: Try this one. I've set FD to 220% (as for: 51-46=5 FD is now 57-46=11 FD [11/5*100=220])
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:19 PM by CMV »
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Csongi

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:40 PM »
CMV : way too big FD.
If u fall down from the top of the map the fd is 59,instead of 27 (from the actual scheme)
this way a nade + high fd reaches around 105 dmg. that's too much for one attack imo :P
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:41 PM by Csongi »
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:44 PM »
Thanks CMV I'll test it!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline CMV

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:47 PM »
I've had something like 80 overall while practicing (hit myself with zook on top of the map :D), so no, it's not that huge. Besides, I think Johnny wants to make this cup really encourage flawless roping (that means if you leave your worm out in the open, you're either dead or need to be perfect afterwards).
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN