Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:22 PM

Author Topic: rr challenge on the way  (Read 1292 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

rr challenge on the way
« on: August 09, 2009, 04:41 PM »
I guess its better to release rr challenges sooner than anything else.

I don't think it would get much time, If I'm not wrong. Since we can start very simple (Like the leagues)
This was just an informing thread, Or maybe to catch some idea along the way.

Cheers
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

Re: rr challenge on the way
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 07:15 PM »
lol XD when? XD

Offline chakkman

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:50 PM »
What exactly will this be like? Simply a challenge where you upload your best map times and the fastest wins?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 07:00 AM »
The mods will pick maps for each week (Or any specified time period) and players upload their best times. The first best 8 (or 10) records will receive points. By time maps get stored and its possible to submit your record any time you want. (But submitting a record for the current week maps will result in more points)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.