Forums
May 08, 2024, 08:41 PM

Author Topic: Small Tweaks  (Read 1636 times)

Small Tweaks
« on: October 19, 2009, 11:22 PM »
1: I think the word "Stats" should be changed to "Standings", just feels better that way! So, classic league standings, free league standings, "Show me the overal standings" etc...

2: Instead of labeling the seasons in an informal manner, why not have a list of the players who finished 1st 2nd and 3rd for each season next to the season link?

E.g. "Take me to season 6: 1st NAiL  2nd ZiPpO  3rd Godito"

3: Its "Take me to season 6", not "Take me to the season 6"!

4: The scheme Shopper isnt called Shoppers, please change that too!

Small silly things but they've been bugging me! I hope you make these small changes, thanks!  
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:29 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Small Tweaks
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 05:02 AM »
Hey NAiL. Hai !! :)

All done mate, Thanks for your attention to TUS, Hope you can rest in peace now XD
p.s.  pr had asked me to change stats to standings couple of times. I did that for him not you :P
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 05:19 AM »
gj both+
alwys doing the best

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 12:43 PM »
Small things but still, they can be irritating, thanks for pointing them out NAiL! :)

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 02:14 PM »
Heh thanks for fixing them MI!
worm and learn

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 02:54 AM »
just 1 more thing. In the analyzer (which is a v good tool btw) it says If you win, you'll gain bla bla. or you'll lose bla bla.

Then on the right side under "if u lose". There it also says : "you'll gain". F.ex you'll gain 1023-44 . Thats not gaining at all lol. Just change it 2 "you'll lose" or something. Its misleading for ppl with bad english, such as Darkmaul etc :p

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 03:16 AM »
yeah i noticed that too

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 03:28 AM »
Yea it happened when I made translation possible. :)

Got that too. Fixed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 03:45 AM »
damn that was fast xD

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 05:46 PM »
eheheh stfu uber  :-*

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 08:38 AM »
2: Instead of labeling the seasons in an informal manner, why not have a list of the players who finished 1st 2nd and 3rd for each season next to the season link?

E.g. "Take me to season 6: 1st NAiL  2nd ZiPpO  3rd Godito"

Monkey, I think NAiL meant the first three of the standings of the season, not with the Playoffs results, because you have that now. Or am I wrong?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 10:10 AM »
isn't PO results better? It is same as what you see in hall of fame though.

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 12:36 PM »
That's why it should be different, moreover, it doesn't look cool in the time machine to see N/A...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 01:42 PM »
Well think about it, Winning PO means winning whole season. Why should time machine label the seasons to a less important event?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:12 PM by MonkeyIsland »

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27 PM »
yeah im with monkey on this one