Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:45 PM

Author Topic: Suggestion: New tabs for the Members List area + Search By Country\Clan  (Read 652 times)

Offline Gal

Hey all TUS'ers.  8)

well I got that tiny idea about adding a Flag & Clan tab to the "My Panel > Members > Members List" area, it could be nice.
also thought about adding search option by Country & Clan to the "My Panel > Members > Search for Members" area.

since I rly enjoy playing ppl from my country I thought about this issue..

will be much apericiated if added and also, if not ^^

Have a good one  :-*

/Gal
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:28 AM by Gal »
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Suggestion: New tabs for the Members List area + Search By Country\Clan
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 04:16 AM »
I added the two columns to member lists page as you suggested.
But I don't think adding country and clan to search would be useful, because:
https://www.tus-wa.com/groups/countries/  <=  you can click on a country and see all their members.
and you can click on a clan link and see their members as well.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 05:04 AM »
niceness :D

Offline Gal

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:43 AM »
thats great, thx
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."