Forums
May 22, 2024, 03:02 AM

Author Topic: Thanks everybody  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: Thanks everybody
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 02:54 AM »
Aw, well I don't think this is the last good bye, farewell :),  hope to see u soon.

Smoking proud.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 06:45 PM »
I hope you will stay in contact with W:A, peace m8! :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 08:02 PM »
bye mir, good luck
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:39 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Free

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 08:59 AM »
Ropa.

And the funny part is?

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 09:03 AM »
Bringing back old threads is the fun part of course!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 10:33 AM »
Probably he didn't check the other thread's time and thought he has come back already.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 11:07 AM »
Ropa.

And the funny part is?

people who buy macs for the shiny apple logo and then find they destroy their wormy careers because they can't operate them.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 03:42 PM »
Android ftw?

Offline darKz

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 08:14 PM »
Paying one third of a Macbook's price for a laptop with the same speed is win. Buying overpriced Apple stuff is lose, unless you're a video editor (I heard).
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ray

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 08:33 PM »
darKz sucks (I heard).

Offline nino

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2011, 09:07 PM »
Ropa.

And the funny part is?

people who buy macs for the shiny apple logo and then find they destroy their wormy careers because they can't operate them.

i bought a macbook like 1 year ago and i dont regreat, when rarely  i need to run WA on it, i simply boot on windows xp that ive installed just for this, then this cant destroy an wormy career.

and darkz, u heard...but think with me, normal laptops runs or windows or linux then lets assume peoples will only use windows... in like 2-3 years it is shit, slow and stuff unless u r going to run windows xp on this forever, so my point is, my mac speed is still the same or almost the same as i bought , i dont think ill change it in more 4 or 5 years, imo it worth to pay a bit more to have a product in a good quality and a sistem than runs so smooth in comparison with windows.

but ye taste is like ass and each one has one ae
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2011, 05:34 AM »
Well, I have been using Win7 64bit for like 3 months now I think, it never crashed or something, my PC runs like a dream day to day so I have superior compatibility and speed compared to a same priced Apple Computer. Even my WinXP machine that ran 4 years non-stop was nearly perfect. I never reinstalled WinXP during that time.

Btw off-topic:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:36 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline nino

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2011, 09:36 AM »
me too anubis, iam using win 7 64 bits on my desktop too, but comeback on this topic after 4 years , i do like both bth, so that why i have both xD cos king
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 10:52 AM »
i'm not saying apple sucks, i use many gadgets from steve jobs myself, all I'm saying is that I hate the people that buy apple products for the wrong reasons.
Eat a bag full of dicks.