Forums
May 16, 2024, 02:41 AM

Author Topic: Tournaments?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Tournaments?
« on: February 21, 2010, 12:24 PM »
How come there are no tournaments any more? I think that this site should offer players a possibility to use this site while hosting your'e own tournaments like the old tut site. And then that the winner gets extra points in the leauge.

Could we do this? I mean we got 40 people to the inter cup so there is enough active players( In TuT we only got 32 ppl) So i would love inter/elite tourneys =P If someone would host them.

Offline Ray

Re: Tournaments?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 02:00 PM »
And then that the winner gets extra points in the leauge.
The League, Cups and the Tournament section of the site are separated. Cup or Tournament performances are not and will never be remunerated at the League section.

As for the Tournaments section itself, it is going to be added to the site's features soon.

EDIT: I applauded you, that Reputation is too ugly. :-[ :-X
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 02:03 PM by Ray »

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 03:26 PM »
Tournaments are dependant on people willing to host them, same as for cups and challenges and such.
Are there people out there willing to host tourneys on a regular basis for the different schemes?

Ray, there's a reason his reputation got this way ;)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 04:36 PM »
Tournaments are dependant on people willing to host them, same as for cups and challenges and such.
Are there people out there willing to host tourneys on a regular basis for the different schemes?

Ray, there's a reason his reputation got this way ;)

Atleast Zippo got even lower Karma =DDDDD Ty for the aplaud. I aplauded you back ray.

A4A Ne1? =D

Offline cOke

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 04:29 PM »
nevermind
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:20 PM by madog »
HNN4EVA