May 02, 2024, 01:39 PM

Poll

Did you like it ?

Yes
16 (84.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: TUS - Videos specifically for the site  (Read 2035 times)

Offline ExZo

TUS - Videos specifically for the site
« on: May 09, 2016, 12:00 PM »
Hey friends !!! at the request of Wahlroos, I made a short intro. Feel free to embed this intro to your videos. What would be more people know about this site. Good luck to all. Soon there will be a couple more intros. :-[

Funky Logo TUS

Offline Triad

Re: TUS - Videos specifically for the site
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 12:06 PM »
Looks nice, good job. :)

Offline ExZo

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 07:56 PM »
Tunnel Logo TUS

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 08:26 PM »
Made by you or generated by an especific site? If yes gj they look very good.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 01:24 AM »
no i think its like a joghurt logo for milk or sumthen where is the worms athmosphere ?

Offline ExZo

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 04:23 AM »
no i think its like a joghurt logo for milk or sumthen where is the worms athmosphere ?

why there should be an atmosphere of worms?  :D it's just a logo intro and all. It does not have to comply

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 04:36 AM »
its not an insult . if it was for different ok but i think it should be kinda w orms like .. look at the mi tus design its full of it.. .onl page too

one question... for what is this intro ?

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 05:57 AM »

why there should be an atmosphere of worms?  :D it's just a logo intro and all. It does not have to comply

a logo should represent brand and atmosphere indeed.

"joghurt" auhauha known as simply "YOGURT" uahuah

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 06:01 AM »
dont feel insulted its hard to create and in a way ur logos are fine maybe critic gives u inspire

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 06:14 AM »
ExZo, they look very nice! But I gotta agree with vesuvio, it gotta have some sort of worms atmosphere.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ExZo

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 06:40 AM »
vesuvio : no i think its like a joghurt logo for milk or sumthen where is the worms athmosphere ?

at the request of Wahlroos, I made a short intro . I do not know

MonkeyIsland : ExZo, they look very nice! But I gotta agree with vesuvio, it gotta have some sort of worms atmosphere.
Perhaps you're right. But I can not work with 3D programs that would draw worms)))

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 07:23 AM »
Maybe not worms? Some tiny image of zooks and nade?

In the first example, those colors mashing into TUS, could those colors contains some zooks and nades images?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 07:38 AM »
i ask again , this video is for walrus and u dont know what he does or 4 what u was asked to do it?

Offline ANO

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 07:45 AM »
WA is in 2D, to be alligned with this edition you should work in 2D. for the rest nice job

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 09:20 PM »
using probably most common after effects template? booooooooring