April 29, 2024, 11:57 AM

Poll

What do you prefer for team17?

Unlimited girders
24 (63.2%)
7 girders
14 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: VOTE : Limited girders in T17. Yes or No ??  (Read 4798 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: VOTE : Limited girders in T17. Yes or No ??
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 01:41 AM »
Ow. I can't even say more than these points. Agrees with NAiL^^

Offline Guaton

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 08:15 AM »
If blocks irritate u stop playing it, because as I see u are too silly to think about the tactic.

bold : i laughed

what kind of  tactic?

you just proved Maciejs point.

Thing your forgetting is that you have FOUR worms in t17, if all FOUR of your worms are blocked then you cant be playing well.

Its all about placement, if someone says to me "stop blocking me", I say "stop letting me block you"!

If your worms are being blocked every turn up until SD, then your not doing enough to evade it!

Its the attitude of "blocking is easy and unavoidable" that annoys me because it is simply not true, you can counteract a blocking opponant in MANY ways. 

lets play t17 and let me show u what i mean lmao

i bet u wont play t17 anymore lol

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 08:37 AM »
I'd like to see that game! Can I be spectator? XDDD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 09:06 AM »
If blocks irritate u stop playing it, because as I see u are too silly to think about the tactic.

what kind of  tactic?

Thing your forgetting is that you have FOUR worms in t17, if all FOUR of your worms are blocked then you cant be playing well.

Its all about placement, if someone says to me "stop blocking me", I say "stop letting me block you"!

If your worms are being blocked every turn up until SD, then your not doing enough to evade it!

Its the attitude of "blocking is easy and unavoidable" that annoys me because it is simply not true, you can counteract a blocking opponant in MANY ways. 

he can lol! XD lucky crates ftw ae!!!

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 01:24 PM »
I'd like to see that game! Can I be spectator? XDDD

lmfao me too:DD
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Maciej

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 02:40 PM »
Nah Maciej... You just wrote idiot things again^^
If I say smth I always put some argument near it, and u say whatever u got to your stupid brain.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 04:06 PM »
Guys, we have got stupid brain again. We still can't think of any tactic. Let Maciej tell us the newest tactics. ^^

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2010, 04:22 PM »
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:45 PM by GodiTo »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2010, 05:38 PM »
GodiTo we don't appreciate those kind of posts. You're provoking maciej. Stop it now.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 05:45 PM »
Okie, EDITED^^

Offline Maciej

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 10:06 PM »
u are kid Godi, u lick other asses and u provoke me, as u know that mostly here don't like me, to get better karma, poor u. Better if u say smth intelligent.

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30 PM »

I will play anymore.

You me show me your tactic, and ill show you mine xD
worm and learn

Offline Guaton

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 12:17 AM »
my tactic is blocking every turn

im gonna pwn you , u wont attack me haha , i will get an ss (or patsy lmao , or earthquake lmfao ) , and wait for sd  , gg

xDDDDD

t17 sucks xD

edit:  wtf who pressed on smite ?  i got 3 and now -2 xD! 

if i find you im gonna girder you

well it was nail or beer i guess
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:21 AM by guaton »

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 07:54 AM »

what kind of  tactic?

it is true blocking before SD is easy to evade, but when it comes to SD, you have 45 seconds to act, and if you can't figure out a way to block some worm or passage, than YOU are doing something wrong.  Like I said, a tactic that a total novice and an experienced player can pull off to defeat/draw an actual skilled player is a scheme flaw. that's why we don't allow 5 second sitters in bng, because noobs or skilled players could win doing it if they felt like being a dick.
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 11:59 AM »
No Maciej. But when you write that people are silly, and can't even think of a tactic, that makes me sad, and I really sorry for you^^ I don't really care who likes you or who not, anyway this topic isn't for our (yes, our : your and mine) idiot posts. So for me, topic locked.

Sogeking : It's true. But after SD if you have good weap / good hide, then you can win.