Forums
May 21, 2024, 11:21 PM

Author Topic: we need an instant messaging service on TUS!  (Read 2126 times)

Offline philie

Re: we need an instant messaging service on TUS!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 07:24 AM »
ähh.. no..

Offline Tomi

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 08:17 AM »
hmm avirex seems kinda normal if he is drunk :o

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 09:25 AM »
MI's a different leader then what we experienced through many different timeperiodes of the 00's, in a positive way.

Yes, much better improvement over HHC, right?

I still don't see the practical point of this, having 10 snoopers, a web one and a bunch of other means of communication. But hey, features, right? Millions of features.

I was looking for the "I like" button. Couldn't find it, MI?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:28 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 12:49 PM »
ropa, i dont use snooper...   ropa... do you use snooper?

ropa, does everyone use snooper?

i think i all ready gave my reasoning for this, go back and read it.. speaking of features, wheres the slap ropa button..

back to the drunkin post huahuahauha, i think ur right crazy, when im drunk i would lick monkeyislands butt hauhauha i dnot even remember post this shit man, im kinda scared to see what else i have posted....   i think i remember being in the komo thread huaha thats the scariest part ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 03:27 PM »
I don't need to re read your so called reasons. I'm only here questioning them. Do you understand the difference?

It doesn't scape me how this will be useful to you, a particular case of a person who doesn't use snooper just because. And who is particular, generally speaking, when common sense is concerned.

Now, what I'm wondering here, and I think it's a very legit concern is: is there a need?

Please try to give me an answer that applies to most people, not you and TdC who will use it constantly to troll, in your case, and to say good night, in theirs.

If someone wants to look for a game, most people, I'd assume, jump into ag or into snooper. If one has a worm pal such that they consider each other friends, then I'm sure they already have each other in MSN, Facebook, or heck, they might be happy enough with the PM function. You even have a place for your trolling needs in the forum and in the shoutbox, so what's left?

Now I'm aware that some other people, you included, don't like this modus operandis, when communicating. The concluding question would be, are there enough of you people in order to prioritize coding this and having it use the already lackluster bandwidth when there's, I don't know, a bunch of other things that could do with an actual improvement?

And MI's reasons are pretty clear, since day one, popularity is his main concern (not his personal, but this website), so whatever would mean more people in the website/more users/more traffic is a good feature in his eyes, whatever the loss that comes with it.

These are my sincere thoughts, I excluded those that implied your mother, for respect.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:31 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 03:48 PM »
I agree with you Ropa, except on the parts where you insult me and my clan.

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 04:04 PM »
I like the idea and the fact MI is already working on it. Contacting via pms isn't fluent enough when you want a quick response. I believe many people including me don't keep their snoopers opened all the time whenever they are online. I mostly join it only when I want to play and after I finish I close it instantly. My clanmates may agree with me that I'm hardly available on #AG and they must find altrnative ways to hunt me down for clanners or anything.

Also, instant messaging provides better arranging games between 2 players such as in cup games. It's pain in the ass when I see a player online on TUS but not in #AG and with IM system I have a bigger chance to play the games I need just because the players sees my instant message and I can convince him to join #AG and play that cup game. I've already seen that dozens of times by myself.

And once more, if a player isn't using snooper at a certain moment it doesn't mean he doesn't have time to play Worms.

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 02:58 AM »
nice post dulek....

ropa, your just here to find "debates" and try to sound witty at any chance you get.... 

but im sorry my friend, there is no debate here.... it goes without saying this would be a sweet option, considering many people have requested it in the past, and monkeyisland is all ready working on it...

and here we go again "whatever the loss that comes with it"   give it a rest...

and thank you for "exluding those thought that implied my mother"  i really appreciate you keeping my mothers name out of your mouth... despite how much your mother has been in mine

back on topic, i cant wait for this feature.. should be very usefull and fun to troll the new rhyno of w:a

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 08:08 AM »
Why do I have to get mentioned by you in every thread lol?  :-*

I need to make money from that somehow...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 10:38 AM »
Well that's avirex for you. In the last couple of months, he has made around 15 or 20 posts stating that
a) I'm only looking for debates
b) I don't play worms

It's a repetitive broken record if I ever saw one. It's funny that he gets neither of them right. But Avirex man, why are you so insistent in making me look bad on a forum? People that know me know that when I lower myself to your level (this post) it's just a divertimento. You, on the other hand, are giving in your best. Though I suggest, please get new material, everyone is aware now on my eagerness to find debates and do anything but play worms.

Hope you take this advice and hopefully more and more people will start to take you seriously.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 10:39 AM »
Oh wait he can't reply.

hahahha
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 10:54 AM »
looks like ropa just won his first debate  :D