Forums
May 15, 2024, 03:35 AM

Author Topic: What do you think about telecow???  (Read 5151 times)

Offline darKz

Re: What do you think about telecow???
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2010, 01:00 AM »
The name "telecow" sucks as much as does "the ultimate site" (sorry, don't mean to be offensive here, it's just not very worms-specific :P ). But yes, it's just about creating a good situation for the 1vs1 game which is very likely going to happen in the late game.. Having a big worm there is very advantageous. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Gal

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2010, 01:04 AM »
The name "telecow" sucks as much as does "the ultimate site" (sorry, don't mean to be offensive here, it's just not very worms-specific :P ). But yes, it's just about creating a good situation for the 1vs1 game which is very likely going to happen in the late game.. Having a big worm there is very advantageous. :)

haha! I cant spell it other wise and so can;t u, soz we just " " it . ;]

have u ever checked this site url darki? :p its tus-wa, the ultimate site OF WORMS ARMAGEDDON, kinda fits with the content around :d
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug."

Offline darKz

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2010, 01:09 AM »
Yes I know, yet I still can't be friends with this name.. It sounds like "we're the f@#!ing ultimate thing which has ever embraced WA", so yeah.. I probably used the wrong word there. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2010, 04:24 AM »
LOL

@darKz,
You can blame darkmaul as much as you want. ;)  "The Ultimate Site" was his idea, coming from "The Ultimate Tourney". I had nothing to do with TUS name.

It sounds like "we're the f@#!ing ultimate thing which has ever embraced WA"

Honestly, I never thought about it that way. But now I do! ;D (You did put it in my head!!)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:26 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2010, 06:45 AM »
I like the name telecow :) although it's allowed lol so technically it's not a cow...

And right now this IS the ultimate site of worms armageddon lol, it has the most activity for starters :)