Forums
May 15, 2024, 09:52 AM

Author Topic: what is this?  (Read 2155 times)

Offline diego

what is this?
« on: June 26, 2012, 10:26 PM »
Ok first I want to make clear I haven't played a league game in years, anyway I received this email today:

Hello mm members! I'm posting this inside our private board, so no1 besides us can read this guide.

The point of this topic is to teach you how to avoid another clans. It is important if we wanna have a pro winning ratio. Soon I will post some general tips and (!) special tips for EVERY other clan. Stay tuned and have fun!

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/index.php?topic=15930.0

Regards,
The The Ultimate Site of Worms Armageddon Team.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: what is this?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:28 PM »
got the same email...

this one too

Hey guys, this is our strategy board. I made it for the new tdcer who want to learn as the old one who want to master a scheme. In order to do that I'd like the information to be as clear as possible which mean I might edit your post in order to make it cleaner or even delete some post. Please don't take it bad, I just want to make this forum as less trash as possible :).

Para desinscribirte de esos anuncios, ingresa al foro y deselecciona "Recibir anuncios de foro y notificaciones importantes por email." en tu perfil.

Puedes ver todos los anuncios siguiendo este enlace:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/index.php?topic=15917.0

Saludos,
 El equipo The Ultimate Site of Worms Armageddon.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline magic

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 10:51 PM »
everyone on tus received it.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 10:52 PM »
I made an announcement in our private board. I thought it would be only for people in TdC... Sorry my bad  :-X

Offline Alien

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 11:03 PM »
everyone on tus received it.

not rly xd

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 11:56 PM »
Lol?

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 01:31 AM »
Fos troll attempt, calling it before it gets cool. (never?)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 03:01 AM »
I received too, thought was a joke so if unknow ppl received it means that is not.
 mm is avoiding?   XDDDDDDD
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 03:03 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 04:35 AM »
I received too, thought was a joke so if unknow ppl received it means that is not.

nvm, it's just a funny test. Lately I keep getting some private announcements of another clans. Let's see if this will work too. Then I can ask MI to remove this annoying bug/feature...

I thought the sarcasm in stat's first post was obvious enough
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 05:11 AM »
Hello mm members! I'm posting this inside our private board, so no1 besides us can read this guide.
facepalm. this sentence just make you sure that this is an obvious joke

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 05:20 AM »

nvm, it's just a funny test. Lately I keep getting some private announcements of another clans. Let's see if this will work too. Then I can ask MI to remove this annoying bug/feature...

I thought the sarcasm in stat's first post was obvious enough

Same with my post.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 05:38 AM »
There was another thread about this. When I coded private forums I forgot about the announcements. So the announcement part simply doesn't know about the board being private and sends it to all.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 07:02 AM »
MonkeyIsland, you have revealed mm's most important strategy, and our darkest secret. In light of recent events, it is only logical that you mute yourself as punishment!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 07:05 AM »
Damn :(

*Muted.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 07:06 AM »
Sorry, I didn't see any thread about this. But you should disable it somehow or inform people that every1 can read announcements in private forums. Maybe you'll want to make some kind of "bug tracker" for TUS2, so users can report bugs and help you fix is faster. I would recommend to use GitHub, but I doubt you would like  to make this project an "open source". But could be cool if every1 who wants to help and knows programming could make TUS better :)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win