Forums
May 08, 2024, 02:48 PM

Author Topic: whats the point of trl  (Read 1341 times)

Offline solido

whats the point of trl
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:54 PM »
What's the point of TRL, you can already play TUS classic (2x RR or more, whatever you agree on) ????

I figure it's ok for those that max out the games played, but they should be trying to play different players not seeking to play more than 15 with one opponent. So, I don't really see the point??

Why not a game type that's not available in classic, such as FORT. or battle race.

I wrote this post for Spaazi who doesn't understand the point of rotated league either, and said I should write this post. :p

Offline solido

Re: whats the point of trl
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:55 PM »
P.S. WHO THE HELL HAS TIME TO PLAY TRL AND CLASSIC?! ?!!?!?

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 10:07 PM »

lets say Cueshark would play tus and win 100% of his roperace matches, and none would know of this. with TRL we can see the scheme specific players at the top [=

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 06:34 AM »

lets say Cueshark would play tus and win 100% of his roperace matches, and none would know of this. with TRL we can see the scheme specific players at the top [=

It's not exactly a back-breaking job to click Overall - TTRR is it?

TRL sucks, basically because it isn't what it says it is, it ISN'T a "rotated" League, so far Roper had 2 Seasons, it's wrong already lol, change it every season a new scheme every season, and go through EVERY scheme on Classic, or I wouldn't even bother, give everyone the chance to shine, not just the Ropers...

On the same hand, i'm glad the RR community have a dedicated League, but only for one Season <-- THATS what sucks...

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 05:55 PM »
i think the point of the TRL is for the very popular schemes to have a specific league, i mean.. think about it komo, who would play a bng league?

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 06:06 PM »
rofl at this canadian hate xD You can thank fellow canadian DubC for TRL, and TRL pwns man... more leagues = more fun to be had with worms!

I do agree with komo tho, it should be changed every season to truly be rotated!
worm and learn

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 06:08 PM »
TRL sucks, basically because it isn't what it says it is, it ISN'T a "rotated" League, so far Roper had 2 Seasons, it's wrong already lol, change it every season a new scheme every season, and go through EVERY scheme on Classic, or I wouldn't even bother, give everyone the chance to shine, not just the Ropers...

On the same hand, i'm glad the RR community have a dedicated League, but only for one Season <-- THATS what sucks...

m8 you had fun playing your TRL games last season. + There was a vote remember? TTRR won fair and square, I suggested having the second most popular choice for the next season (hysteria) to be fair.
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 10:39 PM »

m8 you had fun playing your TRL games last season. + There was a vote remember? TTRR won fair and square, I suggested having the second most popular choice for the next season (hysteria) to be fair.

Thats exactly what I am saying mate :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 10:46 PM »
i think the point of the TRL is for the very popular schemes to have a specific league, i mean.. think about it komo, who would play a bng league?

hahaha good one XD