Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:07 AM

Author Topic: Zippo  (Read 4484 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Zippo
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 11:10 AM »
He is 21, he is young, people go through phases in life.

I was completely different when I was 21, to what I am now (25).

It is blindingly obvious he has VASTLY improved, if you don't start flaming him, it might continue, sometimes I don't blame him for not being able to resist it when people mock him, we should really try with him this time.

Cue, I honestly think you exagerrate saying he needs professional help, he doesn't harm anyone, he just annoyed them in the past, and everyone has said stuff that's offensive before, true, he's done it more than usual, but i've never seen him do anything out of the ordinary, he's just really egotistic.

I'd agree he needs guidance, but not professional help cmon that's a low blow lol.

Offline beer

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 11:14 AM »
dude dnt piss against the wind.. zippo is STILL a verbal diarrhea.

ez, just read what he writes

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 11:15 AM »

But in the last month, what has he said? I could name around 20 players that have been worse than him in the last month, including myself.

He's been a good boy, and deserves a treat haha

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE BOYYYYYYY !

Offline beer

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 11:18 AM »

But in the last month, what has he said? I could name around 20 players that have been worse than him in the last month, including myself.

He's been a good boy, and deserves a treat haha

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE BOYYYYYYY !
ahah @ boy. good boy XDD <33
lmao yea u and avi have been stinking around, worst then zippo.

but i know a thing, that u guys will stop or u alredy stoped. and zippo will never stop XDDD fuking crazymachine

u missed a thing, zippo have been away, thats why ::)

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 11:22 AM »
He has been away from forums yeah, but he has still been playing Singles and been on Wnet.

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 11:23 AM »
I was reading some game logs from recent games and it doesn't appear that he's changed at all.

He's 21.

You're joking right?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:27 AM by Cueshark »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 11:26 AM »
If by that you mean he acts a bit dippy when he loses turns or something, that's perfectly normal, I swear alot and moan when I miss shots in BnG, Madden snapped his spacebar cuz of a RR lol, I see alot of players do that.

As long as he is not being extremely insulting, or rubbing stuff in your face, that's cool.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 11:42 AM »
komo , wtf give in ur head to u make this campaign to zippo ? lol

zippo is paying u ? he said that love u ? lol

only u still saying that he is a good guy..  =P

open ur eyes to him man..

is juz more one trap of the Lord of the Dark. (Darth Vader) Zippo.. XD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 11:48 AM »
I never said he's a good guy lol, i'm just saying he's been behaving ALOT better recently and we should respond to that, and give him a fresh start.

Offline Rok

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 11:54 AM »
Oh cool, he rised from rock bottom to a little sub-par behaviour, and we're supposed to celebrate it? For a pathological atention seeker like him, you've chosen the worst possible solution: giving him more undeserved attention. Please...
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 11:59 AM »
I am not asking anyone to celebrate, I am not asking anyone to give him underserved attention.

I fully understand what's happening in the past, nothing wrong with trying to help the guy.

Offline nino

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2010, 12:02 PM »
komo, all you are doing is giving him attention again, f@#! it man. wtf u trying to show up hes making a change, of course hesnot. we already had a "war" here asking for ban him and stuff cos his way to act so stupid , and then after few days he been away u come with a thread saying he has changed lol, dude, my dad is married with my mum for like 35 years already, and he still say porra and hit the table to mad when the steak is the way he likes LOL, peoples never changes.

u disapointed me komo :(  
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 12:06 PM »
maybe zippo is giving komo all day an applaud. ;d

seriously komo, why u have to blablabla all days? who cares about zippo, who cares about blablabla, who cares about karma. Its just you, it seems.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 12:07 PM »
I am not asking anyone to celebrate, I am not asking anyone to give him underserved attention.

I fully understand what's happening in the past, nothing wrong with trying to help the guy.

Edit: Everything wrong with trying to help the guy.

wot he did at the past reflect in his future. ;)

But u can keep + him komo.. let me calculate...

+1 in 12/12hour = +2 per day.
zippo = -970   hmm
in 485 days, or 1year and 4months, u can give him a fresh start.

gL  ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 12:07 PM »
komo, all you are doing is giving him attention again, f@#! it man. wtf u trying to show up hes making a change, of course hesnot. we already had a "war" here asking for ban him and stuff cos his way to act so stupid , and then after few days he been away u come with a thread saying he has changed lol, dude, my dad is married with my mum for like 35 years already, and he still say porra and hit the table to mad when the steak is the way he likes LOL, peoples never changes.

u disapointed me komo :( 

People do change but they do not change for our timetable. They change when it's time.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.