Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:26 PM

Author Topic: Zippo  (Read 4486 times)

Offline Ray

Re: Zippo
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2010, 12:21 PM »
Oh cool, he rised from rock bottom to a little sub-par behaviour, and we're supposed to celebrate it? For a pathological atention seeker like him, you've chosen the worst possible solution: giving him more undeserved attention. Please...
Rok simply rocks. There you have it all what this thread needs. Closure.

I would close this thread now.

Offline nino

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2010, 12:23 PM »
ye MI i agree peoples changes when it is time, and normally peoples changes without even see that..it happens normally.

zippo might even change one day, but for now he is still the same.

when i meant peoples never changes is like hmm.. hard to explain but some ways we act in our life..it is just so particular that we cant change..i mean.. some peoples are calms..others are nervous..others are gay..others no..some stuff cant be changed.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 12:28 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2010, 01:41 PM »
I thik Rok and SPW said it best... And ray Too....   This thread was pointless.. It just gives him attention...   Im not sure how u can say he has changed... He is just not posting...  I do think he is making a slight effort.. And i hope he continues.. But wtf do we need a thread dedicated to the subject for? I doubt it will last.. Like nino said hes just taking a break... This thread is silly.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2010, 01:53 PM »
maybe zippo is giving komo all day an applaud. ;d

seriously komo, why u have to blablabla all days? who cares about zippo, who cares about blablabla, who cares about karma. Its just you, it seems.

*Wait i'll change this.*

You know something, stop changing the subject, talk about the subject in matter or don't speak at all, stop talking about me, I openly told people in THIS VERY THREAD not to give me +1, and i've only gave Zippo ONE +1.

If you don't care about it SPW, stfu, if you gonna change the subject and talk about me, then stfu, you are getting as bad as avi now always directing threads to try and discuss me, it's seriously pathetic lol.

If that is how you all feel, fair enough, I see improvement with Zippo *so those of you who* feel like it can be a bunch of wankers to him if you want, *most of you* are so biased and group-orientated people, i'll do my own thing, I know of a few people who see what I see with Zippo, they don't hold a grudge and they understand the bigger picture.*

The problem here is, *most of you* are too busy looking for drama, looking for arguements to satisfy your own dire needs of entertainment you are willing to sacrifice all hope for people like Zippo changing his attitude, and you continously change the subject and take things out of context to suit your own dire needs.

I only tried to help him, and instead, YET AGAIN, you try to change the subject, take it out of context try and shoot me down for it? It's so pathetic lol.

You need to look at yourselves before you start talking crap about me and zippo.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2010, 02:07 PM »
lol komo.. relax man.. o.O

You need to look at yourselves before you start talking crap about me and zippo.

zippo never looked to himself to talk craps and craps and craps about everybody. ;)

like i said.. noone care about it, or wot u will do..  go u and give +1 to zippo every day.. u have a long way.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2010, 02:14 PM »
Yeah titio, you are right, the karma thing is pointless, but why should the subject be turned against and towards me lol?

He has improved, and I honestly think we should consider that.

Offline angus

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2010, 02:15 PM »
AHAH Komo change so much for you if zippo have -971 or -500 Is the same person anyway...

Offline SPW

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2010, 02:20 PM »

:D

That reminds me at kindergarten, really. "You are a pussy!", "No you are a pussy!", "No, you!", "Nah, Youuuu!!!".

No need to say anything more here. I just ignore you now komo. Was nice to talk with you, like always. I will miss it. :)

Offline TitiO

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2010, 02:24 PM »
we dont turned the subject against u komo.. for me, i juz dont understood why i started this ""campaign"" [or somethinglikethat] to +1 zippo.

i juz didnt saw that "improve" that u say about zippo., juz cause he is away from here dont explain that improve.

=x

AHAH Komo change so much for you if zippo have -971 or -500 Is the same person anyway...

!

Offline nino

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2010, 02:24 PM »
u just started the drama again komo lol, if u really think he improved, nice, thats ur opnion , then u should just applaud him  in silence right? but what u do? u open a thread LOL

imagine if i give the news that the man who used to rape 30 women per month and now he just rapes 3 or 4 girls per month..wow nice improviment no? ...dude some brain desease need much more than a break to be cured.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2010, 03:07 PM »
Haha! THis thread really made my day. I will NEVER in my life give a +1 to Zippo. He still acts like a fool ingame, just as ppl say less posting here at the forums, BUT he has been away for a while, he is rusty (as he mention in every game he plays incase he lose), and still the same shit blaming luck. He even pulled that luck stunt against Mablak, man thats just the same as saying u have no sense of reality. For me he is a selfish lame donk, and its gonna take alot for me 2 change that view about him!

Anyways, when he gets -1000 in karma, which he will in a day or 2 i guess, it says it all about what kind of person he is. I mean; -1000!!! Thats not just coming from 1 guy holding a grudge and frequently smiting him, lol.

nt komo, but FAIL! xD No offense dude! :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline avirex

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2010, 03:16 PM »
Everything that komo said to SPW does not seem anything like SPW... But more of a reflection of himslef tbh..  This thread was so pointless its not even funny.... Ill bet u did it on purpose too... Did u truly honestly believe u would not stir up trouble on the forum with a thread dedicated to zippo? SERIOUSLY OMG LOL?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2010, 03:41 PM »
Only people posting anything to do with this thread is Uber angus and TitiO, i'll just ignore avi and SPW as they are babbling again.

TitiO, I know you haven't, or angus hasn't or Cueshark hasn't, or Uber, but avi and SPW have, or at least they are trying to.

Zippo hasn't been away, he's just been keeping quiet, theres a difference, but yes, you are correct, the +1 was silly lol.

angus, same as TitiO, the karma doesn't matter, was stupid me even mentioning it lol.

Uber, you are saying it would take alot for you to change your view on him, does that mean you are admitting you would change your opinion of him IF he chilled out? No offence taken, nice input, thanks for being civil :)

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2010, 03:43 PM »
nice posts for talk bad things about me ROFL

i have a soo strong fanclub :D

Offline nino

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2010, 05:08 PM »
komo, just a proff u r wrong.

[CrAzYlTDCl] you were like this last time you came back from brake too
[CrAzYlTDCl] bad in elite
[ZiPpO] when i stop i play bad defaults
[ZiPpO] but was this points in our games
[ZiPpO] was luck the point
[CrAzYlTDCl] lol
[CrAzYlTDCl] you make mistakes
[CrAzYlTDCl] i dont make so many mistakes
[ZiPpO] no mistakes
[ZiPpO] lol
[CrAzYlTDCl] lol
[CrAzYlTDCl] never
[ZiPpO] af
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] fds
[ZiPpO] af
[ZiPpO] s
[ZiPpO] ad
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] never?
[ZiPpO] dont say shit
[ZiPpO] only worng jumb
[CrAzYlTDCl] there was no room man
[ZiPpO] shiiu
[ZiPpO] u are too noob for it
[CrAzYlTDCl] if so, only small room
[CrAzYlTDCl] atleast you would have to take jkump from barrel
[ZiPpO] this new patch change kami force?
[ZiPpO] or things like that?
[CrAzYlTDCl] i dont think so no
[ZiPpO] well strange cuz alot of things like that dont work anymore
[ZiPpO] i fall almost all of my kamis
[CrAzYlTDCl] you have glasses on?
[ZiPpO] yes
[CrAzYlTDCl] because i could see that one would not hit
[ZiPpO] i was stupid
[ZiPpO] have a pixel >>>
[ZiPpO] cant play defaults
[ZiPpO] wtf
[ZiPpO] i tryied
[CrAzYlTDCl] something is atleast v wrong
[CrAzYlTDCl] you still can win this game
[ZiPpO] pff
[ZiPpO] g
[ZiPpO] g
[CrAzYlTDCl] f@#!
[CrAzYlTDCl] had no time for sg
[CrAzYlTDCl] aff
[ZiPpO] aaa
[ZiPpO] sd
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] swa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] a
[ZiPpO] ds
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] ad
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[ZiPpO] d
[ZiPpO] sa
[ZiPpO] dsa
[CrAzYlTDCl] bl
[ZiPpO] LUCKER
[ZiPpO] [f@#! it
[CrAzYlTDCl] gg

Last game played by him. xDD nice improviment