Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:43 AM

Author Topic: Advertising chuvash vs kayz stream + streaming in general.  (Read 615 times)

Offline Free

Advertising chuvash vs kayz stream + streaming in general.
« on: January 23, 2013, 09:43 AM »
I've made a general streaming post in 3 finnish gaming forums so far titled like this "Worms Armageddon Live-Streams" where I explain what Worms Armageddon is all about how pro and awesome game it can be, that we patch it still and have active league etc etc., add a few cool videos so they really get the picture. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THE STREAM LINK!!!

I've been using http://wormtube.worms2d.info/109/the_costage_2 for default video (you can choose the best you want though)
And then some roping video like http://wormtube.worms2d.info/66/in_the_matrix (use what you see as best)

Then I explain them I'm gonna use this thread to inform about general upcoming cool streams so everyone who want's can participate and talk about the current big stream event happening AND INCLUDE DATE/TIME (which is chuvash vs kayz atm) and after I'm done with my enthusiastic post, I'll tell that I will inform them some time earlier  before the event actually takes place so most of the are able to ge the message soon enough. Depending when you post about the stream originally, I think it's good to announce them about it at least 1 day ahead and definately the same day it takes place. It depends how active the forum is, if your post stays close to the top of the forum, don't spam too much but if there's much action, try to keep it as close to the top as possible without sounding too annoying. Usually people ask questions and then you can pick and choose when you decide to bring the top to the post by replying to a question.

Ok so now that's out of the question, I'd like everyone to make a post on popular gaming forums / forums that have gaming as sub-forum that they know of and then inform here on how many forums did you actually post (I will take notice of hard work).

Tip: make a general template that you can just easily copy-paste to the forums so it really won't be a much of trouble and remember to re-bring the topic up at least 1 day prior to the event (depending on the forum activity, and especially on the same day.

Currently I've posted on 3 biggest gaming forums in Finland that I know of. I'm gonna look for more big forums later on.

When someone makes a great english template of the forum post, please share it here so others can use it also if they post on english gaming forums.

Don't make the thread just about 1 event, try to make it as a general thread where you will inform about upcoming cool events. Makes things a lot simpler for you, others and forum won't see you as spammer.

Thanks all, I think nice number would be to hit 1000, but it could be wayyyyyyy more, depends on you guys!

Offline tuomatz

Re: Advertising chuvash vs kayz stream + streaming in general.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:05 PM »
Great! Which finnish forums have you informed already?
"People without a vehicle, are like worms without F8" - Aristotle

Offline Free

Re: Advertising chuvash vs kayz stream + streaming in general.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 01:07 PM »
MuroBBS
Pakkotoisto
Ja odotan validaatio e-mailii Pelit.fi