Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:42 AM

Author Topic: Send W:A Demo CDs containing the latest version into mailboxes worldwide  (Read 1888 times)

Offline SPW

you and Farco need to get together and celebrate your firemen american ideas.

And keep them to yourselves.

You just could say your opinion without being disrespectful. Your post is just harsh. You are the perfect example for a mute. Maybe this helps to think about your standing on tus.

Offline Peja

less disrespectful than calling me pathetic and having a brain error, dont you think so? maybe mute yourself  ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
you and Farco need to get together and celebrate your firemen american ideas.

And keep them to yourselves.

You just could say your opinion without being disrespectful. Your post is just harsh. You are the perfect example for a mute. Maybe this helps to think about your standing on tus.

Backeat moderating should be an offense, that way, threadshitters like yourself would think twice before posting off topic in a thread that was already over, by demand of the thread starter. What exactly did you expect to accomplish with your post? You speak to me directly in a thread you had nothing to do with surely you expect a response? I hope this is good enough: you're a hypocrite.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:34 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

Also, try recycling old, unsent CDs to make new CDs.  That way, we could do the environment a favor.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!