Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:00 PM

Author Topic: Send W:A Demo CDs containing the latest version into mailboxes worldwide  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Ytrojan

This is not AOL, or anything, but it will get at least some people to start playing. There are only a few limits, which I'll list right now.
  • Only 4 teams
  • Can't access missions beyond "Big Shot"
  • Forced level one weapons online, even if all the weapons in the scheme are level 5
  • No access to deathmatch
  • Can't play custom schemes
  • Can only play default and randomly generated maps
  • Can't use custom soundbanks
  • Won't save replays automatically (to prevent lily-livered players from showing their skills before the main event)l
  • No support for Wormkit extensions
  • Can only host Retro and Classic
  • Can't play deathmatch
  • Slow worms
  • Can't use a name online (Instead, you will be "Boggy A)
  • Playing replays will give an error instead
  • Maximum resolution is 1024x768
  • Color bug (Intentional, as it helps people tell people with the full version from noobs that record the demo)
  • No fanfares
  • Can't save schemes
  • Only 18 worms in the same game.
Nonetheless, it will be a great demo for those who just want to start playing the game. It will also be available in many stores. Why not start in Ossett and spread like "cancer" to the world? It will help them get a taste of Worms. And you could put an in-game purchase, so that when they're ready to pay, they can just open their Worms.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
you and Farco need to get together and celebrate your firemen american ideas.

And keep them to yourselves.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

hahahaaha another day with pain in the ass ropa?

Offline ANO

you and Farco need to get together and celebrate your firemen american ideas.

And keep them to yourselves.

Uhuhuhuhu

Offline Ytrojan

Why not send a few per update?

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
I can't help but feel like I'm finding myself victim of some sort of troll trap, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you with intellectual respect even though I do feel awkard doing it:

nobody f@#!ing uses demo CD-roms anymore
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ytrojan

Well, then, this is useless. Delete this thread.

Offline avirex

the guy is new to tus, and brainstorming on how to bring activity...

ropa, your going the exact opposite, being a cruel son of a bitch to a new player...

how ironic is this??

new player encouraging more players

and the old player discouraging the new...

your really toxic around here dude... what is your issue? you want to attack everyone at any given opportunity.. what is wrong with your life at the moment?? im not a big fan of you, but being that your a fellow wormer, i would like to help.. if you ever need some one to talk to, im here for ya bud.. get well soon ropa.

Offline Joschi

@iMac: Don't get discouraged from people like Aerox (former ropa). Just ignore them.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
yes, ignore all reasonable advice and just do it

they rather be nice to you now and don't give a f@#! once you smash your head against a brickwall

I rather tell you how it is now I don't give a f@#! what you think about me

This game is on steam, an .ISO can be easily obtained from the internet. People are not playing because they can't, they're not playing because they don't want to.

all the Flanders, shitrolls and backseat boys  that posted in this thread could have told you this, but they rather see you struggle with crap ideas and encourage your madnes whilst telling you to ignore the only person dishing out actual insight.

welcome to TUS, meet my entourage
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 09:52 AM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

mr ropa f@#!ing i know everything call me guruuuuuuuuuuuuuu wannabe, there are over 6 billion ppl on this planet and im sure 95% or mb even 99% never heard about worm

Offline rU`

So let me get this straight:

hanging out with Aerox makes you smart

hanging out with Avirex makes you dumb
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline avirex

yes, leroy thats exactly right...

you get brains from Aerox, and you give head to me...  so keep your mouth shut and continue sucking sweet lips.

Offline rU`

Yea sweet avi. I'm about to fill out the application and rate myself for your 2v2 sh¡t!

Get off my dick, you might as well ask someone from your communities that meets your dirty needs.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline avirex

lol.. and you call me dumb, huh??

i love when people throw jabs out, then cant take a little retaliation... hurts their feelings... you poptart mother f@#!er... you have that fake, hard exterior shell, but your soft like pussy in the middle...

stop riding ropas dick, and bend that ass over this way