Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:00 AM

Author Topic: Shameless self promotion  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
Shameless self promotion
« on: March 19, 2014, 03:59 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/user/SirConmon

I've always wanted to have a more competitive channel on youtube. I will start doing W:A videos with post commentary for fun and also to promote the competitive scene, I plan on doing it more intensely if the matchmaking becomes a thing. I won't just do W:A content though because I don't think it's easy to promote W:A on it's own, people simply doesn't look for it. So, since I'm also very much into competitive Pokémon, that's going to help bring people to the channel. I also plan on doing competitive Smash Bros videos once that comes out for the 3DS. I'm going to get a capturecard 3DS to get better footage eventually but it's quite expensive so it will have to wait.

I don't expect everyone to appreciate me posting this here but maybe someone cares to follow me.

Oh and... I know my first video isn't very good, lol. It will be a process for me to get better at commentary but I'm working on it :)

Cheers!
Former xANKAx member.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless self promotion
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 10:07 AM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 10:37 AM »
It is so good I am. I feel like I'm reading this, so I never have heard of this before.
best quote ever.  gold.

I'm not sure what smogon is, but i'm with you conny.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:18 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 11:37 AM »
  "It is so good I am."

- harpy. The Wormer.

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 01:47 PM »
sweetchoice!pokemon and wormsasdasf

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 11:44 PM »
good idea conny!! your right, people are not going to search exclusively for worms, so having more popular games as well, will get people to your youtube channel, and hopefully check out the worms videos, and be interested in the game...

maybe you can post a link to tus-wa.com on your youtube channel as well, and with any luck w:a will get more players!! even if your channel only gets 1 new players to the game, i would say its a win!!

btw: this is the place to make this post!! we all appreciate your efforts im sure!! and those who dont... well, f@#! them!!

good luck.