Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:43 PM

Author Topic: Steam Groups  (Read 1001 times)

Steam Groups
« on: May 05, 2013, 06:23 AM »
Now, I know there are plenty of Worms steam groups and simply creating another one would probably be redundant. But what if TUS had some sort of official group there? Something with at least somewhat constant updates so it can stay relevant. Either that or merge with an already existing large group. If you somehow could show people the sheer amount of content this game has maybe people could garner some interest for it.
Here comes the snow

Offline Mayhem

Re: Steam Groups
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 07:10 AM »
Whenever i see someone new in Ag and ask them if they are fresh to the game i direct them here. What they do with the information provided on this site is on them.

You can watch a million videos on roping but unless you practice and try you will never get there. Having different groups wouldn't help anything because when any of us join #anythinggoes we are all in the same group. No one has a Steam-Tag on there name or is put into a steam server category. its up to the person on how far they wanna go.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 01:55 PM »
I think he has a point, there are lots of clueless steam players. But then again, I don't think directing them to tus would do anything besides confusing them; wasn't someone working on a special welcome/newbie page for this very reason?

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 02:10 AM »
I don't expect people to watch a video featuring Deadcode and devote their life to playing WA, but thing is that TUS is the only community active enough to pull this off, a good community with fresh and constant new content is always interesting. Nobody wants to play a game they think is dead.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:18 PM by Pixy »
Here comes the snow

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 09:24 AM »
shit ill make sweet unofficial WA steam group  ^.^

i use steam all the time and these newbs on thre no nothn about our sexy WA ><
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:27 AM by l7cx1Cl »