Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:46 AM

Author Topic: THE PROMOTION VIDEO!  (Read 618 times)

Offline Free

THE PROMOTION VIDEO!
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:32 AM »
I have some big opportunities coming up and I really need an awesome promotion video to show them. I really need it done within 2-3 weeks.

1st of all, who's very good at video prodcution and willing to work on it? It's not going to be super hard, just edit video parts together and add effects and small stuff like that.

As for the video I currently have a mind (not in particular or chronological) order:

Scenes from stream games with commentary added on (so audience we actually take this seriously).
Scenes from awesome default moves (lacostes newest has alot).
Scenes form awesome roping scenes.
Scenes from other schemes that are fun.
An personal interview(s) from players who explain the history of Worms, why it's such a great game and show the daily routine of a hardcore wormer.
Scenes from Project X and Rubber from so people get to experience "new view" on WA (omg its a new game)

I'm not familiar with who's experienced video editor with free time in their hands (I can pay something, if needed).

Also do suggest the best scenes and moves you feel like a newcomer would be amazed by.

Re: THE PROMOTION VIDEO!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:07 PM »
what newcomer would be amazed by?
I once gived a try to rope to my friend on azo1 map, he made few taps and failed, then I made a careful run and he was shocked by that simple roping, then I showed him this

and he so next few weeks all he did was nerding ttrr offline to challenge me xD

About promotion video - best of all works video about usual guy who decided to make a decent career of wormer. He started played inter, meet his 1st friend on game, that guy showed him shopper, they started playing 2v2, then decided to found clan, give up at shopper and started playing wxw, played clanners and become top. And to the end of video they are playing PO :P

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:02 PM »
Liking your vision, we definately want to share the personal journey to motivate others that "I CAN DO IT ALSO"

Definately we should talk more about the idea. You wanna join our WAR community Impo, I'll send you an invite if you want, just make sure your not maxed out on ur communities.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 01:32 PM »
I have some expirience with advertising, worked as advertising manager of game Karoshi made by 2d-cube, and YoYoGames company bough that game, that guy is rich bitch now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yoyogames.droidkaroshi xD
and also can help with promotion vids on u2b