Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:04 PM

Author Topic: Tus Movie !?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Hussar

Tus Movie !?
« on: November 07, 2013, 02:25 PM »
Its just an idea from few secound........ (i think it was said in the past)

Some of u guys are making great WA videos.......

Cue..... Lacoste....... Barman...... DarkOne......... and many others

Cant someone rly make an Promotion Video for Tus and WA with simply Tag ( "Worms" or "Worms + something")
It could contain informations sbout how to start WA on new Windows, what is Tus + so skillfull showcase moves,
and it not need to be lon, even 30 - 60 secounds is enaugh,

We coulda make MANy MANY vievs so it could goes for many new players  :(

When this kind of vide would exist it would be very easy later if someone for example wants make a post about game in any kind of other site just showing this video and done.....

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 02:26 PM by Berria »

Re: Tus Movie !?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 02:38 PM »
yah nice idea. spam it in ag sometimes and pretty surely it would bring those dunnowhattodo-guys here
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline ArtecTheFox

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 03:19 PM »
It could contain informations sbout how to start WA on new Windows, what is Tus + so skillfull showcase moves,
and it not need to be lon, even 30 - 60 secounds is enaugh,

Speaking of these skilful showcase moves, we could actually make a huge collab presentation – many wormers would have their 10-20 seconds to show some best move(s) they've achieved so far but what I'd like to express here is the will to put emphasis on the amount of peeps starring in the actual video. The beginning of the movie would be a short, one and half a minute tutor about launching WA on nowadays machines with a brief showcase of TUS website.

The significant thing here is the director – to manage to pick and merge the right clips made by the participants of such a collab.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 09:10 PM »
Speaking of these skilful showcase moves, we could actually make a huge collab presentation – many wormers would have their 10-20 seconds to show some best move(s) they've achieved so far but what I'd like to express here is the will to put emphasis on the amount of peeps starring in the actual video. The beginning of the movie would be a short, one and half a minute tutor about launching WA on nowadays machines with a brief showcase of TUS website.

The significant thing here is the director – to manage to pick and merge the right clips made by the participants of such a collab.

You mean these?

Offline ArtecTheFox

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 09:46 PM »
Well, sorta, but would like to mix these clips with a bigger variety of schemes played (not just roping- or perfect aiming-oriented schemes), put statements/commentaries about their gaming experience there and maybe even give some chance to poorer players who would like to introduce themselves in the movie by showing off stuff of theirs... Some encouragement acts from the WA/TUS community sound profitable to me.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 11:36 PM »
Darkone, i guess berria means something like this:
t=57 (sry for russian shit)
only about tus.

nope? sry.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline TOMT

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 03:08 PM »