Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:19 PM

Author Topic: What's the best way to work with a YouTube channel to make it popular?  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Free

I'm new into the world YouTube channel so all the tips and tricks on making WormsArmageddonTV channel more popular, please do share. Naturally uploading the videos will start really soon.

So far I'm liking some worms videos that have good amount of views and subscribed to cuesharks channel.

Offline Crazy

Naked women :) Has daina contributed to this project yet?

write names with caps, make TOP-10 vids (they get views fastest way), put as much tags as possible, select edited image for video preview, and virus video for start would be awesome, virus vid means if some1 saw it he sends it to his friends, for example stupid song about playing worms

Offline GreeN

don't apply to become a youtube partner! ads are annoying and detrimental to the cause; you won't make any vast sums of cash anyway

Online Triad

[deleted]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 03:38 PM by Triad »

Also with partnership, all movies without rights for music used for example will be deleted/muted, or even worse. I dont know how sensitive it is, but you can expect it sooner or later. And i think you wont be able to set miniature previews of the videos without partnership.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:26 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
Well I think let'splays would be a good thing. But only if you're skilled at commenting and you're the type of person people usually listen to. There's nothing more boring than watching a let'splay with some awkward dork pretending to be funny.

About partner and ads: I'm a partner. I can choose to have ads on my videos or not. So, become a partner if you can, in order to be able to use custom thumbnails. These can be very good since people don't click on generic thumbnails (excluding pictures of girls and whatever).
Former xANKAx member.

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
Also with partnership, all movies without rights for music used for example will be deleted/muted

Just use non copyrighted work. Places like Newgrounds.com provides music done by their users that allows you to use their work with a mentioned credit.
Former xANKAx member.

Any video with a thumbnail containing boobs gains many views :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline taner

FIRE UP YOUR FART.

Offline Zemke

I'm not sure, but a friend has told me custom thumbnails have recently been made available to any channel no matter if it's a partner channel or something.
I think that video response is a very good idea.

Horny girls may attract viewers but after all don't forget the channel is about the promotion of this game. Thanks for your effort by the way!

dont put girls in video-preview roflmao
people who come to fap just give you dislike and close this vid

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
in my opinion, the best way to make your videos popular (judging by examples like Vardoc) is to have a charismatic dude that represents and makes his videos more enjoyable, funny, not just a radio talking about how awesome the game is and bullshee. Take as example Peja, who isnt very talkative but has charisma, which makes his videos... well he gives them that caché the videos need.
and about the video thing, i think an intro could be cool. nope nvm

dont put girls in video-preview roflmao
people who come to fap just give you dislike and close this vid

i agree with impo this time
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:55 PM by Gabriel »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Also with partnership, all movies without rights for music used for example will be deleted/muted

Just use non copyrighted work. Places like Newgrounds.com provides music done by their users that allows you to use their work with a mentioned credit.

They want to upload movies from WormTube, so gg.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Conny

• Quack

• Sweden Sweden
  • Quack!
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: What's the best way to work with a YouTube channel to make it popular?
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 01:30 PM »

They want to upload movies from WormTube, so gg.

Then you've just got to compromise. Some copyrighted work can still be put up on youtube. I have a couple of videos on my own channel that includes songs that I don't own the rights to. The only thing that happens is that your monetizing is turned off, which in this case won't matter. So with that being said, I personally think that using partnership for thumbnails is beneficial in this case since the game isn't really that popular.
Former xANKAx member.