Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:52 PM

Author Topic: Worms Armageddon with MTT Controls  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Worms Armageddon with MTT Controls
« on: October 24, 2018, 07:17 AM »
Heya. I have got a new idea for Worms Armageddon. This idea is Worms Armageddon with MTT Controls. The details are, as always, below:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you ever wondered, how it feels to play Worms Armageddon with Mash, Twist and Touch Controls? Well, I always wondered about that since WarioWare Gold's release. As simple, as it looks, the MTT Control Set is a way to adopt Worms Armageddon to WarioWare Gold's controls. By default, Worms move and aim with the D-Pad, jump with X/Y, fire weapons with A and use the Weapon Panel with B. The aiming can be linked to the Twist controls instead, allowing the Worms to aim by twisting the system. The chatting happens with the stylus (Touch controls). The menu controls can be either Mash (D-Pad + A/B + START) or Touch (stylus). Pausing the game is also done with the START button on the Mash control scheme (can also be altered to Touch control scheme). With all controls in mind, the players can choose the control style, that they enjoy the most. Sadly, there are no F-Shortcuts present in the PC version. Basically, the 3DS version is a medium beetween the Android version and the PC version. It disables F-Shortcuts (blocking Frame-Perfect schemes like Hysteria), but still can tie with the PC version.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Please, tell me, what do you think. Is it really good to add a new twist into the life of the wormers?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:26 AM by Shadow-The-Worm »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Worms Armageddon with MTT Controls
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 07:07 PM »
no

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 08:26 AM »
no
Why? Don't you like Twist or Touch controls?
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 08:39 AM »
Touch my Tra-la-la  :D

Offline Thewolensheep

• The MEGA retard.

• United States United States
  • A f@$!%$! loser.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 09:20 PM »
I am so sick and tired of MonkeyIsland preventing me from picking on Shadow if HE REALLY DESERVES IT! Like why isn't this offtopic? Why don't you show the flaws of said concept? Why does it matter to the community?£
Creates soundbanks and other s!@t.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 03:02 AM »
I am so sick and tired of MonkeyIsland preventing me from picking on Shadow if HE REALLY DESERVES IT! Like why isn't this offtopic? Why don't you show the flaws of said concept? Why does it matter to the community?£
Picking on me? No way, it's best to not do this (I am a weak-nerved guy). Flaws? Disabled F-Shortcuts. Why isn't this off-topic? Simple, because it is tied to Worms Armageddon and not Worms Unlimited (which you don't care about). Why does it matter to the community? Because if they want the Android version, they'll want the 3DS version.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 03:08 AM »
Usually you need to buy a ticket to watch circus.
But these two individuals should pay us to read their scribbles. :)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 03:35 AM »
I was talking about Worms on Nintendo 3DS, yet you are interrupting me and start off-topic here. What a pile of strays!

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2018, 03:41 AM »
I've spent the better part of my life fascinated with unique people, people who act random and always surprise you. When people do things that make other people feel weird, awkward, lost for words, confused, I find that extremely fascinating it's like a mind erection or something!

This is the most random guy i've ever saw on Worms Armageddon in almost 20 years of playing! That's f**king impressive!

I am registered to some private music forums as well, and there is also 1 guy, who is just completely random, here is an example of one of his recent posts, not the best but still:

FROM (reality to) MIDI TO (zeu) DAWN!
=
easy to hard mode.
(at work)

" and I'm not at pub!"

He just has an interesting layout, it's like Yoda on shrooms.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2018, 03:45 AM »
Are you crazy?! THIS IS A WORMS ARMAGEDDON PROMOTION PROJECT TOPIC, AND YOU RUIN IT! Can you please stand on topic. Don't make me angry ever again! Gah, why doesn't ANYBODY care about my nerve system?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 09:33 AM »
first of all, don't be childish
second, no one asked for this

*dab*

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 06:51 PM »
first of all, don't be childish
second, no one asked for this

*dab*
Yet somebody asked for the Android version before, don't you remember, Charley?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 07:56 PM »
no, I don't remember that

that was the only good suggestion you made so far