Forums
May 01, 2024, 12:18 AM

Author Topic: Decade on TUS!  (Read 358 times)

Offline Sensei

Decade on TUS!
« on: January 18, 2024, 11:48 AM »
Today is exactly 10 years since the best bungee shopper player alive and myself discovered this site.
Thousands games and posts later, it still feels the same.

Apart from few occasional trollers, cheaters and bunch of aliases throughout the years, it was quite an amusing ride!
Really thankful for being part of this community and excited for what years ahead will bring.. Cause I don't see us going away.

Long live W:A!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:50 AM by Sensei »

Online Wolfgang

Re: Decade on TUS!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 11:56 AM »
2014 i get inactive (playing since 2009) after that i play a very few tus games in 2015-2016 but now im back ae
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 03:10 PM »
25 year anniversary of the game this year as well!

Some special things planned. 8)

For me it's 80% love and glad I found this game, on the other hand 20% frustration and sometimes wanting to never come back lol.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 06:59 PM »
Glad to have you in the community.

Long live W:A indeed :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:39 AM »
Senseitional.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'