Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:30 AM

Author Topic: Android app makers?!?!  (Read 810 times)

Offline avirex

Android app makers?!?!
« on: December 25, 2011, 04:06 PM »
what ever happen to that guy that was going to make a TuS app for droids?

i would like that...

and also, how possible do you think it would be to make an app that allows you to view w:a replays???  obviously not play.. (all though there is a worms game for droid in the market place for 1.99$)

but, would be cool if i was able to watch replays on my phone.. hauhauha.. any app makers here?!

Offline chakkman

Re: Android app makers?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:58 PM »
and also, how possible do you think it would be to make an app that allows you to view w:a replays???  obviously not play.. (all though there is a worms game for droid in the market place for 1.99$)
That's impossible. Unless you find a way to run W:A on iOS or Andorid. That's more or less impossible too tho. ;)

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 06:02 PM »
Yeah, I think the WA replays only save keystrokes or something similar, they require the game to playback, so you might as well ask for an android version of WA. But you know how possible that would be. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 07:02 PM »
i also think its a slim chance... but no offense, but, i was hoping to hear from an app maker, not just someone that wants to tell me things i already know, such as, its pretty unlikely...

but thanks guyz, merry christmas :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 05:15 PM »
bump

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 05:23 PM »
well, i just installed Win95 on my xperia play (android 2.3) by using QEMU PC emulator, it allows to run on phone PC OC like Linux, Windows, etc. 1ghz and 512mb ram will be enough to run win98 i think. Many ppl play some old PC games on phone with this (Fallout1/2,Settlers2 etc), and install Worms Armageddon possible as well, but the problem on controling, its incredible hardcore just to run "My Computer" already for me xD
Also played Playstation1 WWP/WA by using emulator FPSe

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 05:28 PM »
Cool.  I'd definitely like to give that a try.

Even just to be able to watch replays would be cool.

Or sheep race might be possible as it's more simple to control.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 05:37 PM »
need to say, that QEMU dont install OC, just run it, and to edit fails on emulating computer you need to edit disk file from your computer and then copy to PC. Not much sense to send from PC replay to phone and then look it on it  :P but sheeping should be cool, ill try to install WA later

Offline avirex

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 06:19 PM »
but what if u download replay from tus website (on your phone)

then your able to watch it?

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 07:21 PM »
all emulating files is on img file, you can put stuff to this img file only by your PC :P
edit:
oh but its possible to launch internet explorer from win95 on phone, dl replay from it, and i think file would save, should work. Need to test it, nobody didnt tried it before
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:23 PM by Impossible »