Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:23 AM

Author Topic: Can we discuss about other Worms games?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: Can we discuss about other Worms games?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 02:28 AM »
If you're already insulting out of nowhere

Excuse me, you are the one who said Senator is wasting his time, like you know what he should be doing with his life better than him.

You had it coming dude.

Don't say it's non existent then, if that isn't what you meant lol.

You can't even tell what is insulting lol.

Lmao, like, the guy makes a video showcasing WMD rope is actually quite decent, and you say he's wasting his time lol.

Really Sensei... Really?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 02:36 AM by TheKomodo »

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 06:24 AM »
... we're probably not gonna talk about other Worms titles. We could but no point. Every conversation will start and finish with W:A. Only thing they have in common is the name.

I do believe that Worms: WWP could strive as W:A if only it was maintained either by developers or community, but "remastered" version made it even more impossible. As if Team17 want you to abandon playing the old titles in favor for the newer ones... But frankly most people who work there are unaware of it, and those who do know have little impact to change anything.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 10:56 AM »
At least you had the choice to win or lose to get the "reward".

HHC gifted me a copy of Worms Revolution. I am traumatized to this date.

It was 25 euro, you c*cksucker

You should have bought W:A with it and share it with strangers on the street!

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 11:47 AM »
WA is like the love of your life, or that ex that you compare every new girl against.

Because you spent the best moments of your life with her(best moments gaming with WA).

You pretty much idolize it, and only the same thing will satisfy you, any change, whether it's good or bad, will be ignored if it isn't exactly the same.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 05:27 AM »
WA is like the love of your life, or that ex that you compare every new girl against.

Because you spent the best moments of your life with her(best moments gaming with WA).

You pretty much idolize it, and only the same thing will satisfy you, any change, whether it's good or bad, will be ignored if it isn't exactly the same.

Exactly.

Worms Revolution was shit. It introduced several cool new gameplay mechanics but there were other flaws with the game that made it a disappointment. Worms Clan Wars was basically Revolution except they addressed a lot of the issues and balanced the game quite a bit. CW ended up being pretty great aside from some gripes about it being 2.5D. In terms of overall gameplay (depth of strategy primarily) I think that CW is one of the most strategic Worms titles ever made - perhaps the top.

WMD isn't a terrible game at all. The rope isn't as good as the rope in W:A but it's usable. The main thing different about it is that you can't bounce off of walls to gain speed. It requires some getting used to and it overall isn't *quite* as functional as the W:A rope but for normal gameplay modes it's definitely good enough. People should quit their bitching and just play something new instead of shitting all over newer Worms games, especially if they haven't even played them very much. WMD also goes on sale frequently so you can get it cheap. These days I'd rather play WMD unless I want to specifically rope - big rr, wxw, etc. For your normal default style games I think WMD is fun, but it can be aggravating due to crafting, vehicles, etc.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:35 AM by skunk3 »