Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:42 AM

Author Topic: Apparently, ChatGPT is well aware about W:A players and it's history!  (Read 2687 times)

You gotta try this yourself. It even told me about my legacy! :-[

I have to admit, it also hallucinates alot when rambling about W:A
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:11 PM by Impossible »

Offline h3oCharles

is Komo different from TheKomodo/Komito?
is Shadow different from Shadow_The_Worm?
never heard of: Szczebrzeszyniarz, Selentic, Xtrato, Lombriz, Swistak, Impo (plz don't go hard on me, i discovered WA in 2015)

otherwise im quite impressed

is Komo different from TheKomodo/Komito?
is Shadow different from Shadow_The_Worm?
never heard of: Szczebrzeszyniarz, Selentic, Xtrato, Lombriz, Swistak, Impo (plz don't go hard on me, i discovered WA in 2015)

otherwise im quite impressed
yeah we only had one komo. but we had alot of shadows. the other players were made up by chatgpt (it really likes to hallucinate on the stuff its undertrained on). and impo is me! I also saw chatgpt mentioning you in one of the answers, Charles. so you're in the history!

Offline h3oCharles

I also saw chatgpt mentioning you in one of the answers, Charles. so you're in the history!
can i see it?

Offline nino

ChatGPT is noob!! Did not even mention mablak!! And dibz!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Korydex

Offline Xrayez

I think those who are vocal in W:A community are more likely to end up in such a list. :D

Offline TheKomodo

As soon as I read that Deadcode "created" Worms Armageddon, I knew someone was telling porkies...

Online TheWalrus

Lol I don’t know a lot of these random ass nobodies and it doesn’t even mention Mablak, monkey island, or random00, so Chatgpt basically doesn’t know shit.

I love the “rise of impo” though, he won a tournament when he was 14, Impo you been filling chatgpt with stories of your greatness?!

Was pretty entertaining though ultimately incomplete or outright inaccurate.  I want to know more about this Komo-piki 2 hour hysteria match and how that is even possible.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 04:20 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Big Billy

Yea.

I would like to see that epic bungeerace match where "Skyline" races through the map in 13 seconds.
Impressive.

Offline TheKomodo

I once played a 2 hour Fort match, Korydex shared the video recently.

Only other scheme I've ever played for that length of time is a Warmer lol, I remember doing Warmers all night with Americans back in 2000, especially all nighters with TheFudo.

Offline vesuvio

plz ask this KI what vesuvio is for the worm net ! this gonna be amusing :D

Offline vesuvio

Vesuvio is a map that was created for the video game Worms Armageddon's WormNet community. Worms Armageddon is a turn-based artillery game in which players control a team of worms and use various weapons to defeat their opponents. WormNet is the online multiplayer platform for the game, where players can compete against each other in various game modes.

Vesuvio is a popular map in the WormNet community that features a volcano in the center of the playing field. The map is designed to provide a challenging and dynamic gameplay experience, as the volcano periodically erupts and releases lava that can damage and kill worms.

The map is known for its unique gameplay mechanics and has been featured in many WormNet tournaments and competitions. It has also inspired the creation of other volcano-themed maps and mods within the Worms Armageddon community.

Overall, Vesuvio is an important part of the Worms Armageddon WormNet community and is beloved by many players for its exciting gameplay and challenging mechanics.

WTF??? silly KI

Offline vesuvio

Worms Armageddon TUS (The Ultimate Site) Player Vesuvio is likely a reference to a highly skilled player of the game Worms Armageddon who is associated with the TUS community website. TUS is a website dedicated to the Worms Armageddon community, providing resources such as tutorials, replays, and rankings.

In the context of the game, Vesuvio may be a player known for their exceptional skills and strategies in Worms Armageddon, which is a turn-based artillery game where players control a team of worms and attempt to eliminate the opposing team using various weapons and tools.

Overall, Worms Armageddon TUS the Ultimate Site Player Vesuvio likely represents the competitive and dedicated community that has formed around the game, showcasing the depth of strategy and skill that can be achieved in this seemingly simple game.

this way better !!

Online TheWalrus

I once played a 2 hour Fort match, Korydex shared the video recently.

Only other scheme I've ever played for that length of time is a Warmer lol, I remember doing Warmers all night with Americans back in 2000, especially all nighters with TheFudo.
I've never even played a 1 hour hysteria match, and ive played some drawn out matches again turtle players