Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:40 AM

Author Topic: Back from a longer slumber!..  (Read 2125 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Back from a longer slumber!..
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 09:29 PM »
99% of rope tricks were invented on w2...

only thing w:a invented for rope tricks were combinations of multiple tricks... and branded it with a silly name ;p

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 07:37 AM »
That's it! I'm tired of living this lie! I'm changing this site to tus-w2.com!
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 09:06 AM »
ye wa sux, there were no silly tricks and hysteria in w2 xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 03:26 PM »
avi, it's funny how much you just looove worms2 and haaaate wwp :D Why can't you embrace all worms2D games?

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 04:13 PM »
im on the mission to put some reality in you guys!!!

Dub-C feels the same way.. im dont feel as strongly as him, where i think 2 space's is cheating, and all of nlF are ridiculous fools...

but w2 is my roots... theres alot of history there, and w:a thinks they invented things, its crazy to me that w:a wants to claim they invented anything to do with roping, yet they still use 25 second turns time in roper :D

but yeah, i know.. i mention worm2 alot :D  i think MI is on to something actually....

w2 should be easy to DL it, and the server is still up, and running.... maybe we should all make the switch?:D

for the record: i nver said i hate wwp.. i said it was a cool game, but it had a silly/childish interface that turned me off quickly ;p

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 04:46 PM »
but it had a silly/childish interface that turned me off quickly ;p

So the worms' look and things like attacking by sheeps are mature? :P
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2014, 06:05 PM »
lol.. good point worms in general is a pretty silly childish game...

but, wwp interface turned it up a notch, imo