Forums
May 05, 2024, 01:39 AM

Author Topic: Case's ladder's  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Rabbzz

Case's ladder's
« on: August 03, 2011, 11:35 AM »
Hey guys. I have no idea how to make websites or anything but does anyone know how hard it would be to set up a site for a roper ladder like cases? Or is there one around already?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Case's ladder's
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:36 PM »
w2 called, they want you back 10 years ago.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:37 PM »
Hey guys. I have no idea how to make websites or anything but does anyone know how hard it would be to set up a site for a roper ladder like cases? Or is there one around already?

We had a rope league for two months on w:a. Would be nice to have a rope league again. A ladder system like cases would not work though.

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:25 PM »
Yea a permanent roper league would be great  ;D. Well was worth a try.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 01:56 AM »
You're speaking to the wrong crowd nowadays

Offline cOke

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:15 AM »
A ladder system like cases would not work though.

Why not?
HNN4EVA

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 10:23 AM »
the laddersystem is set up where the loser reports the loss.... good luck with that hahahah

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 10:27 AM »
Ah kk yea i see the problem there

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 11:30 AM »
the laddersystem is set up where the loser reports the loss.... good luck with that hahahah

Who reports the game has nothing to do with what laddersystem is about.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 01:14 PM »

pedantic much? cases doesn't work on worms anymore, it supports avoiding and doesn't enhance activity, quite the contrary, people sitting on the top.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Depends on if he wants to build up something professional or something that's just for fun. :) I wouldn't know why this couldn't be hosted by TUS though... it's all here dude!

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 02:13 PM »

pedantic much? cases doesn't work on worms anymore, it supports avoiding and doesn't enhance activity, quite the contrary, people sitting on the top.

That is what I was going to say. Also cases ladder has a retardedly strict inactivity rule where if you dont play a game in 3 days you lose your rank if top ten.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 02:15 PM »
Depends on if he wants to build up something professional or something that's just for fun. :) I wouldn't know why this couldn't be hosted by TUS though... it's all here dude!

I already asked for a roper league and it didn't happen. The best I could do was rotated league.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 03:24 PM »
w2 called, they want you back 10 years ago.

yeh.. thats the site for Ladder Roper > http://www.igl.net/worms2r/

and thats for BnG > http://www.igl.net/worms2/

in w2 was a nice system.. and like dub said, if u didnt play while 3 days u lost some ranks in top20, not only top10, this "force" the best players keep active ;)

i think that s a good idea.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 05:24 PM »
A is a huge issue with a ladder system