Forums > General discussion

Crate Before Attack - New Shopper Game

<< < (9/10) > >>

TheWalrus:
I like how you can tongue while sliding, i always thought worms should be like that to open up more possibilities

koalefant:

--- Quote from: Senator on May 10, 2020, 07:26 AM ---In this game you get a weird kick in the direction you are extending when you release the rope. This is apparent when you try to do a shadow.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: j0e on May 25, 2020, 05:51 PM ---Can't really say that I like it, but can probably get used to it. It's the thing that makes this Frogs, not Worms. Wouldn't mind an option to turn it off though.

--- End quote ---

I believed I made progress on this, thanks to help from Syc.

Now when you release the tongue the velocity is projected on the tangent of rotation once again.

This change is in the live build, if you would like to try.

koalefant:
I added first level art to the game - Space map:

Lex:
This is insanely cool.  Nice.  I've subscribed to your YouTube channel and I'm looking forward to updates.

Senator:

--- Quote from: koalefant on June 19, 2020, 08:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Senator on May 10, 2020, 07:26 AM ---In this game you get a weird kick in the direction you are extending when you release the rope. This is apparent when you try to do a shadow.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: j0e on May 25, 2020, 05:51 PM ---Can't really say that I like it, but can probably get used to it. It's the thing that makes this Frogs, not Worms. Wouldn't mind an option to turn it off though.

--- End quote ---

I believed I made progress on this, thanks to help from Syc.

Now when you release the tongue the velocity is projected on the tangent of rotation once again.

This change is in the live build, if you would like to try.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it feels more familiar now (and better to me). Now you need to find ways to make the game different. :D I wouldn't mind if you could jump while in the air by pressing enter, for example. 'Tonguing' doesn't have to be different, though. It can be something else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version