Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:47 AM

Author Topic: CWA Podcast | Episode 2 | Deadcode  (Read 352 times)

Offline TheKomodo

CWA Podcast | Episode 2 | Deadcode
« on: March 01, 2024, 12:01 PM »
Friday 29th March 2024 at 7pm GMT

You can watch the episode live on Twitch here:

https://www.twitch.tv/WormsArmageddonCWA

You can join the CWA Discord event here:

https://discord.gg/ppk5XCpd?event=1213093085328711681

Offline TheKomodo

Re: CWA Podcast | Episode 2 | Deadcode
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 11:17 PM »
For those interested in catching up on the Podcast last night:

Definitely worth the watch, there's a pretty BIG reveal during the interview with Deadcode I'm sure any fan of Worms Armageddon will be interested in hearing!

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 03:12 AM »
Awesome interview guys! Love what you said about playing for the rest of your life while becoming the Old Woman with the walking stick Komo. I wish I could say the same. All the development of WA makes it an ever-expanding bubble universe of possibilities, but I struggle to achieve a fraction of what I'd like to in one universe, let alone two. I'm better at work-life balance than world-worm balance.
x_+

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 02:18 PM »
I enjoyed watching this interview too. I confess I prefer to skip until the invited person arrives and it's hard to know the exact time. I enjoy interviews. The intro is way too long for me though, but preparing a stream and waiting people is part of the process, I guess.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Triad

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 02:35 PM »
Yeah, solid interview, glad I got to see it live. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 03:17 PM »
We're glad you're all enjoying the Podcasts!

The next one has been confirmed and will be announced soon!

I confess I prefer to skip until the invited person arrives and it's hard to know the exact time. I enjoy interviews. The intro is way too long for me though, but preparing a stream and waiting people is part of the process, I guess.

Are you referring to the countdown at the start? 15 minutes before the stream begins, or the 1st half of the show which is news about various competitive events in WA and then tutorials and stuff by Mablak and I?

I know that feeling, there are similar things in gaming I watch on YouTube and Twitch and ignore half the content just to get to the good stuff I like! :D Lucky we have timestamps so we can let people know exactly where to skip to so they don't watch things they aren't intersted in! :P