Forums
May 05, 2024, 11:43 AM

Author Topic: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]  (Read 5415 times)

Offline dcrew2012

Re: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 10:05 PM »
well, Cue said it all.

However, I would never belittle anyone's work regardless of how I feel about it.

Still, the attitude is kinda surprising tbh, as if fighting is the point, not the application :P

Under normal circumstances I would have reserved my opinion on the program.  In-fighting within the confines of such a precious community is never a good thing and Dcrew has obviously spent 2 weeks on this project.  However pointless I think the program is, other people may get good use from it and so I should really give him respect for trying and contributing.  Fair point.

However, I'm willing to make an exception because I've never been so utterly appalled at someone's behaviour in all my life.  A ferocious attack on everything I can find to attack made me feel so much better.  There were also some valid points in there I hope! :P

Your posts almost had me pissing myself of laughter, Young child.. And you're wrong, If I we're face to face with these screw-bag children, I would probably beat the shit out of the lot of em.

I didn't waste 2 weeks laughing my ass off hard at that one, Heck I didn't even do this for these crap communities, I did it for my own learning experience and for me to use.

Also it's funny how you assume I can't bothered to do something in my own programme when I'm a very busy person, I don't sit here like you lazy fat ass dicks. I work 8 hours a day.

Also, I don't have to piss-off or take your f@#!ing shit attitudes into consideration, You believe that your shit talk of critism is good? It's not even constructive kiddo, nor will it help me or my programme at-all.

Face the truth kid, And stop sticking your own head up your own fat ass.

You think my behaviour is appalling? I pay respect to people who respect me only. Ever heard of; "You have to give respect to earn respect", Where-as none of you fags gave that. I gave a viable option for constructive critism, not appalling stupid trollish critisms.

Last thing, I have anger-management, That's no excuse for me but it's not an excuse for you to throw crap at me for no reason either. I didn't start it, I never do. You trolls do the starting by criticizing me badly, not constructively.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:12 PM by dcrew2012 »

Offline sock

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 10:23 PM »
Last thing, I have anger-management

really?

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2012, 10:30 PM »

really?

Nope, it's a lie. What do you think?

Ask all my friends, my family. I don't lie about such things.

So.. the real question is; Really?

Offline franz

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2012, 10:31 PM »
monkeyisland please just get rid of this guy.

your posts are worse than doubletime's, and he's muted. you don't play league games or even try to be a healthy part of the community.

just leave.

Offline sock

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2012, 10:34 PM »

really?

Nope, it's a lie. What do you think?

Ask all my friends, my family. I don't lie about such things.
too busy, i work 8 hours a day

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2012, 10:41 PM »

your posts are worse than doubletime's, and he's muted. you don't play league games or even try to be a healthy part of the community.

just leave.

Make me?, also I don't care for the league. It's sad and I don't have to.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:01 PM by dcrew2012 »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2012, 10:43 PM »

just leave.

Agreed, threads should stay open for a nice debate, but there will be no positive effects out of this one. Funny thing is dcrew referring everyone as a child or kid to insult, when in reality most of those who have reprimanded him are twice his age.

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2012, 10:45 PM »

just leave.

Agreed, threads should stay open for a nice debate, but there will be no positive effects out of this one. Funny thing is dcrew referring everyone as a child or kid to insult, when in reality most of those who have reprimanded him are twice his age.

You're 33? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA... Almost pissed myself, you lot sound to childish and trollish to be that age. LOL!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2012, 10:48 PM »
No, but the person you referred to as a young child is.

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2012, 10:49 PM »
Your posts almost had me pissing myself of laughter, Young child.

I'm 31.

If I we're face to face with these screw-bag children, I would probably beat the shit out of the lot of em.

So you consider us children, but you would physically assault us.  Mate get some help quickly.

I'm a very busy person, I don't sit here like you lazy fat ass dicks. I work 8 hours a day.

Wow, you work 8 hours a day!?  Whoopee-do.  What a hero.  You're not the only one with a job here dude.

I've had plenty of jobs in my time.  Gritty and pressured sales environments with tough bosses and ever-increasing targets.  Now I look after a 2 year old girl by myself.  I'd say you got it easy mate.

Don't try and make it out like everyone here is unemployed or merely kids with too much time on their hands.  That just shows how little you know about us and how much you wrongly assume.  

I don't have to piss-off or take your f@#!ing shit attitudes into consideration

This is why I think I can safely call troll.

You had nothing but positive comments and questions.  There was NO attitude before you started calling everyone stupid 11 year old kids.  Nothing.  You had very nice welcoming and positive comments.  How dare you suggest we started with the attitude.

You think my behaviour is appalling? I pay respect to people who respect me only. Ever heard of; "You have to give respect to earn respect", Where-as none of you fags gave that. I gave a viable option for constructive critism, not appalling stupid trollish critisms.

Again, re-read this thread.  No negativity.  A few "nice one" comments and some questions which you could have answered peacefully to keep this thread civil.  You didn't and you can't erase what is written plain and clear for everyone to read.

You started with the attitude.

Last thing, I have anger-management, That's no excuse for me

I actually give you credit for typing this.  Well done.  Admitting you're challenged with anger issues is not easy and perhaps it took some guts to admit.  But if you've got these issues you must try harder to fit into internet communities like this.  At the end of the day it's no excuse for the way you interact with others.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:52 PM by Cueshark »

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2012, 10:51 PM »
No, but the person you referred to as a young child is.

All these replies and all this attention makes me feel special :) Thanks.

Lol.

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2012, 10:59 PM »
I'm 31.
Ok.

So you consider us children, but you would physically assault us.  Mate get some help quickly.
I don't need help, I was expressing in a short sentence how my thoughts are about some people here.

I've had plenty of jobs in my time.  Gritty and pressured sales environments with tough bosses and ever-increasing targets.  Now I look after a 2 year old girl by myself.  I'd say you got it easy mate.
Congrats on the little girl.

Don't try and make it out like everyone here is unemployed or merely kids with too much time on their hands.  That just shows how little you know about us and how much you wrongly assume.
Re-read your previous post's, You assumed I couldn't be bothered to display the capabilities of my own programme, when in-fact I'm just very busy. I'll do it when I'm free of time.

You had nothing but positive comments and questions.  There was NO attitude before you started calling everyone stupid 11 year old kids.  Nothing.  You had very nice welcoming and positive comments.  How dare you suggest we started with the attitude.
Blame me if I dislike people starting out with stupid questions when they have bad spelling and grammar.

Again, re-read this thread.  No negativity.  A few "nice one" comments and some questions which you could have answered peacefully to keep this thread civil.  You didn't and you can't erase what is written plain and clear for everyone to read.
I consider dis-respectful and crappy grammar and spelling comments as negative.

I actually give you credit for typing this.  Well done.  Admitting you're challenged with anger issues is not easy and perhaps it took some guts to admit.  But if you've got these issues you must try harder to fit into internet communities like this.  At the end of the day it's no excuse for the way you interact with others.
It's no excuse for people to just think I'm a person they can lay shit all over either.

Offline barman

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2012, 11:07 PM »
Welcome to the internet, I'd like to point out that not everyone here is a native English speaker :d
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Peja

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 11:11 PM »
Welcome to the internet, I'd like to point out that not everyone here is a native English speaker :d

well but avirex is one  ;D and he is the one who  gets bashed for his grammar
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2012, 11:13 PM »

Most people would say: "Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language".