Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:10 PM

Author Topic: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]  (Read 5417 times)

Offline dcrew2012

Re: Dcrews WA Animation Studio [Create your own WA Replays!]
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 03:40 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't mislead people into thinking they can actually record "WA Replays" with your cute little tool, then they wouldn't be disappointed after realizing that they can't record WA replays. Hint hint.

I never ever said anywhere that you can record W:A Replays, get your facts right kiddo.. I said you can create W:A Replays, which isn't a lie. You can create W:A Animated Replays.

Online Peja

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 03:41 PM »
Maybe you shouldn't mislead people into thinking they can actually record "WA Replays" with your cute little tool, then they wouldn't be disappointed after realizing that they can't record WA replays. Hint hint.

ot:
maybe you should tell your little peja you got internet again, or did you conquered your parents house again? hint hint
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline darKz

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 04:00 PM »
I said you can create W:A Replays, which isn't a lie.

Do you realize that the term "WA Replay" refers to a .WAgame file which can be opened with wa.exe? You're making wrong claims, my facts are "right, kiddo". :)

Peja: No news yet. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 04:04 PM »
I said you can create W:A Replays, which isn't a lie.

Do you realize that the term "WA Replay" refers to a .WAgame file which can be opened with wa.exe? You're making wrong claims, my facts are "right, kiddo". :)

Peja: No news yet. :P

"my facts are "right, kiddo"", guessing you meant: My facts are right, "kiddo".

Either that or you're just retarded. And no just because you consider a Worms replay as a .wagame file, doesn't mean others do. So yeah, get your facts right, kiddo. :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 04:11 PM »
WA replays were introduced in early 2004, way before most of this community's players started playing this game. It's an established term, there's no arguing that.

Being a dick won't help the fact that you're making a fool of yourself. Also, wanna talk in my native language for a change? ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 04:35 PM »
We just recieved a new nomination for best drama topic for the awards!

Offline Uzurpator

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 04:57 PM »
We just recieved a new nomination for best drama topic for the awards!
vote this topic for best drama topiс
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/che-clan's-member-for-1-minute/
sorry for offtopic xD

03:08: surgeonb2b`ckc> eh Uzur ur my nightmare

Offline dcrew2012

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 07:39 PM »
WA replays were introduced in early 2004, way before most of this community's players started playing this game. It's an established term, there's no arguing that.

Being a dick won't help the fact that you're making a fool of yourself. Also, wanna talk in my native language for a change? ;)

I've heard all that native language bull-shit excuse before with many other 8 year old nerds.

Cut the shit kid, and the rest of you spamming fags. You call me the dick? Maybe I am kiddo, but at-least I know how to f@#!ing spell the simplest words ever.

Get a spell-checker installed into that damn tiny brain of yours then come back.

I don't f@#!ing give a shit what your reference (or others for that matter) is to worms replays. Mine is that a replay is something that displays elements of a game in a perspective of how the game is.

Don't punch people, when you can't take a punch kid. You got a-lot to learn.

Because I know what exactly you and the rest of these 8 year olds are gonna reply here to this post.

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 08:00 PM »
Dcrew,

Why are you insulting everyone that questions your ideas?  Don't you think criticism could actually help you achieve better things?

This is a very integral community forum with people who play this game day in and day out.  You come into this forum blasting your mouth off with very little provocation.

If you were in the same room as these people talking face to face would you really be so f@#!ing rude?  I don't think so.

You want the truth.....here it is.

Your animation studio is a f@#!ing stupid idea and you've wasted 2 weeks on it.  I mean, you can't even be bothered to make an animation yourself to show people how cool it is.

There are some really clever programmers in the worms community who have made some great applications to help the community.  Yours isn't one of them.

Perhaps if you adopted a better attitude then you could have discussed ideas and built up a relationship with this community but it's really clear that you're just a rude little arrogant c@#!.

I suggest f@#!ing right off and taking your pile of shit animation studio with you.

*edit* -

Also, you could choreograph worms replays using the game itself.  Or you could edit sprites from real replays and overlay them into a video editor like vegas or premiere pro.  Like I have done in some of my movies.  

It's my opinion that your studio really is a waste of time.

Worms animations are also generally much more fun if they happen by accident or during a proper game.  That's why worms is so fun.

Building a replay out of your animation studio will never really be that fun because it would all be a staged event and that isn't really what worms is about to me.

Both your appplication and your attitude should disappear.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 08:09 PM by Cueshark »

Offline Dead

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 08:54 PM »
Dcrew,

Why are you insulting everyone that questions your ideas?  Don't you think criticism could actually help you achieve better things?

This is a very integral community forum with people who play this game day in and day out.  You come into this forum blasting your mouth off with very little provocation.

If you were in the same room as these people talking face to face would you really be so f@#!ing rude?  I don't think so.

You want the truth.....here it is.

Your animation studio is a f@#!ing stupid idea and you've wasted 2 weeks on it.  I mean, you can't even be bothered to make an animation yourself to show people how cool it is.

There are some really clever programmers in the worms community who have made some great applications to help the community.  Yours isn't one of them.

Perhaps if you adopted a better attitude then you could have discussed ideas and built up a relationship with this community but it's really clear that you're just a rude little arrogant c@#!.

I suggest f@#!ing right off and taking your pile of shit animation studio with you.

*edit* -

Also, you could choreograph worms replays using the game itself.  Or you could edit sprites from real replays and overlay them into a video editor like vegas or premiere pro.  Like I have done in some of my movies. 

It's my opinion that your studio really is a waste of time.

Worms animations are also generally much more fun if they happen by accident or during a proper game.  That's why worms is so fun.

Building a replay out of your animation studio will never really be that fun because it would all be a staged event and that isn't really what worms is about to me.

Both your appplication and your attitude should disappear.

:O:O:O:O:O:O

I never have seen Cueshark so angry xD

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Online Peja

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 09:02 PM »

I've heard all that native language bull-shit excuse before with many other 8 year old nerds.

Cut the shit kid, and the rest of you spamming fags. You call me the dick? Maybe I am kiddo, but at-least I know how to f@#!ing spell the simplest words ever.

Get a spell-checker installed into that damn tiny brain of yours then come back.

I don't f@#!ing give a shit what your reference (or others for that matter) is to worms replays. Mine is that a replay is something that displays elements of a game in a perspective of how the game is.

Don't punch people, when you can't take a punch kid. You got a-lot to learn.

Because I know what exactly you and the rest of these 8 year olds are gonna reply here to this post.

this is so f@#!ing priceless, i am almost crying i laugh that hard. tyvm
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 09:04 PM »
well, Cue said it all.

However, I would never belittle anyone's work regardless of how I feel about it.

Still, the attitude is kinda surprising tbh, as if fighting is the point, not the application :P

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 09:11 PM »
well, Cue said it all.

However, I would never belittle anyone's work regardless of how I feel about it.

Still, the attitude is kinda surprising tbh, as if fighting is the point, not the application :P

Under normal circumstances I would have reserved my opinion on the program.  In-fighting within the confines of such a precious community is never a good thing and Dcrew has obviously spent 2 weeks on this project.  However pointless I think the program is, other people may get good use from it and so I should really give him respect for trying and contributing.  Fair point.

However, I'm willing to make an exception because I've never been so utterly appalled at someone's behaviour in all my life.  A ferocious attack on everything I can find to attack made me feel so much better.  There were also some valid points in there I hope! :P

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 09:44 PM »
I meant his attitude, not yours Cue :)

Offline Husk

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 09:50 PM »
I think we have a new contender for biggest troll award