Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:32 PM

Author Topic: Ding dong!  (Read 2140 times)

Offline TheKaren

Ding dong!
« on: February 14, 2020, 08:43 PM »

Offline Kradie

Re: Ding dong!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 08:48 PM »
Of course everyone have. Everyone Forgot about Parachute. Why? Because ZaR is the new norm, and you old boy gotta accept this :D

Lmao nice pictures! It sells very well :D
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 10:01 PM »

And it rhymes!  :D

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 10:27 PM »
That's absolutely hilarious!  Thanks for being so comical about it XD!

So every time a person zarred, he have to put a dollar in the zar jar lol.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 07:51 PM »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:10 PM by Kradie »

Offline skunk3

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 10:49 AM »
Personally, I do not consider the "ZaR" versions of schemes to be superior, just different. Sometimes it's nice to switch it up, but would I want to play ZaR roper / rr every single time? Hell no.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 04:48 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2020, 02:59 AM »
Wow, that song is so basic, the mixdown is painstakingly poor, it's so repetitive and non-melodic, it sounds like a joke tbh... It must have taken about 2 hours to make the whole thing, including the video...  I'm not gonna say it's a bad song cuz any music that makes people happy is good, but how in the actual f**k does so many people like that song on YouTube? Please tell me, wtf is the appeal there?

The only moment of pleasure I had was a split second where I thought that was Michael Myers in the front of the car which made me laugh, but then I realized it wasn't him :(

Offline Kradie

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2020, 01:59 PM »
I'm not gonna say it's a bad song cuz any music that makes people happy is good, but how in the actual f**k does so many people like that song on YouTube? Please tell me, wtf is the appeal there?
You are not going to say it is bad music because it makes people happy? It is bad music, and if it makes other happy then that's fine.

To be honest, this sounds like burning dump fire of pure excrement. I bet majority of the people that made this ''music'' if you could call it that, were on drugs. There's no heart and soul here, and the people in this video are probably high. This type of music is targeted for brain dead human.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 02:01 PM by Kradie »

Online Sensei

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 05:10 PM »

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 07:21 PM »
I'm not gonna say it's a bad song cuz any music that makes people happy is good, but how in the actual f**k does so many people like that song on YouTube? Please tell me, wtf is the appeal there?
You are not going to say it is bad music because it makes people happy? It is bad music, and if it makes other happy then that's fine.

To be honest, this sounds like burning dump fire of pure excrement. I bet majority of the people that made this ''music'' if you could call it that, were on drugs. There's no heart and soul here, and the people in this video are probably high. This type of music is targeted for brain dead human.

Kradie All best songs in this word are made in drugs exept this song this is shit :S

Offline Kradie

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 07:39 PM »

Kradie All best songs in this word are made in drugs exept this song this is shit :S
That doesn't excuse their excessive drug use and for making bad music.

At the end of the day, music is entirely subjective, and that ''music'' posted by Kaleu is not really music to my ears.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 07:13 PM »
Wow, that song is so basic, the mixdown is painstakingly poor, it's so repetitive and non-melodic, it sounds like a joke tbh... It must have taken about 2 hours to make the whole thing, including the video...  I'm not gonna say it's a bad song cuz any music that makes people happy is good, but how in the actual f**k does so many people like that song on YouTube? Please tell me, wtf is the appeal there?

The only moment of pleasure I had was a split second where I thought that was Michael Myers in the front of the car which made me laugh, but then I realized it wasn't him :(

This music is a f@#!ing meme, nothing else, that many views is just because of what you said, it's foolish and stupid, and people usually watch it to laugh and make fun of the music  :D :D

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Anubis

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2020, 10:28 PM »
Kaleu fix brazil CS, it sucks like german CS now. LOL

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2020, 05:58 AM »
Kaleu fix brazil CS, it sucks like german CS now. LOL

Hahhah, we had our golden era and it's gone forever  :D :D
Waiting for a good brazilian Dota 2 team though..

→ The best of Kaleu ←