Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:41 AM

Author Topic: Anyone up for BnG?!  (Read 770 times)

Offline EldarWorm

Anyone up for BnG?!
« on: January 03, 2011, 03:30 PM »
No Girders, bouncing sitting nades, unanchored fancy pansy bollocks etc Just good old fashion sportsmanship you would expect from EiF, TEA and other clans that escape my mind.  Elite rules! Just Bazookas and Grenades!

Just discovered this site!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:40 PM by EldarWorm »

Offline HHC

Re: Anyone up for BnG?!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:56 PM »
oldschool bng for the win!

yo Eldar

Offline EldarWorm

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 03:58 PM »
Hey I remember that nickname of yours, hows it going?

Had a few beers, got bored, found this site... and I'll find the CD tomorrow if you're up for a game?!

Offline Ramone

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 04:40 PM »
No Girders, bouncing sitting nades, unanchored fancy pansy bollocks etc Just good old fashion sportsmanship you would expect from EiF, TEA and other clans that escape my mind.  Elite rules! Just Bazookas and Grenades!

http://a2b.clansfx.co.uk/
a2b is the accurate league for high level BnG..
Send PM or e-mail with your e-mail address to Komito (ex Komodo) or me (Ramone) to join!  ;x
hf hf

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 04:46 PM »
Hey I remember that nickname of yours, hows it going?

Had a few beers, got bored, found this site... and I'll find the CD tomorrow if you're up for a game?!

Perhaps, I'll get a new PC tomorrow, prolly gonna set it up all day, but I'll see.

Btw, do you still have the original BnG scheme? I'd like to have it, if you do, plz attach it :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 05:04 PM »

http://a2b.clansfx.co.uk/
a2b is the accurate league for high level BnG..
Send PM or e-mail with your e-mail address to Komito (ex Komodo) or me (Ramone) to join!  ;x
hf hf

I think the "style BnG" aka basketball, will be a surprise to him since he is too much oldschool ;D
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.