Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:43 AM

Author Topic: Hello everybody  (Read 1020 times)

Offline DeimosVdPlas

• Chile Chile
  • Wasa wasa!
    • View Profile
Hello everybody
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:11 PM »
Hello there! i'm not new in Worms Armageddon, I've been playing this game for years, at least 10 years ago, and i just found this amazing website, it's very complete and seems very active so I decided to register and try to contact with more worms fans.

Worms armageddon is my favourite worms game, altought sometimes I launch Worms 2 and play some matches against the PC  :P I don't know why, Worms 2 is different and I feel some kind of nostalgia playing it.
Anyways, I'm active in Wormnet and I usually host a Intermediate server to play with my friends or other people, I think intermediate is the best scheme for my person because i'm not a pro nor a newbie on this, so if you want to play some matches on intermediate (don't pwn me pls xD) i'm under the nick of Ledill, Deimos or DeimosVdPlas.
Also i'm very active in Twitter, so if you want to contact or follow me here it is: twitter.com/11Tenebrae11

Nice to meet you all, greetings.

Offline avirex

Re: Hello everybody
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:21 PM »
welcome back to worms, and to tus.

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 09:42 AM »
I played worms2 for 10 years before coming to w:a in 2004

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 10:17 AM »
Welcome back!

Offtopik. Husk how can you be in 3 communities??
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:18 AM »
xDDdddd BUG???+++

Offline Stefan22

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 10:51 AM »
xDDdddd BUG???+++

no, most of AbC members have 3 comunitties... why TdS can't - is a nice question to me.
Please do not go through my post history. I was 8 years old at the time of this account's creation (I turned 18 in 2022) and as a result I spoke broken English and behaved in a very childish/offensive way. If you want to contact me please refer to www.tus-wa.com/profile/RollerTH

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 10:58 AM »
It's not a matter of AbC having super powers. It's just that someone found the exploit and then leaked it to the public. (I can't see it when it leads to excessing 2 communities most of the time. =/)

Also, it's only like 3 AbC people still profitting of the bug atm, Stefan22, though they promised to pay in order to keep the 3 communities.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:12 PM by LeTotalKiller »

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 06:56 PM »
Yeah, Husk, how are you in 3 communities?

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 07:01 PM »
donate gives you an ability to choose nick color and stay in more than two communities, isnt it?

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 07:02 PM »
TheDeadlyCommunity. You asked for it. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 07:03 PM »
rofl
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja