Forums
May 29, 2024, 05:16 AM

Author Topic: hewwo  (Read 3935 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: hewwo
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 01:04 AM »
So many people are coming back, I would love to join TEA or HoS on WR, I say either because everyone in TEA and HoS were equally cool with me so it doesn't matter which, plus I was in TEA before, and got invited to HoS, but by the time I got invited to HoS was too late I had already made a clan.

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 02:29 AM »
It would be nice to have you back Komoboy, but I can't find hammy anywhere in this world.
Wanna help ? :) Although it would be easier for you to try and join HoS cause they're super alive :)
Plus, i don't play clanners, so you would be missing a partner :/
TEA is alive, just not kicking. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 02:57 AM »
Is WR even out yet? If so i'll get it around 4th September, you say HoS is super alive, so i'm guessing you mean on WR?

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 03:18 AM »
It will be... 25th august is the official release date :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 05:00 AM »
Komo, can you please open a thread on TUS to rant about WR BnG then? :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 06:02 AM »
Komo, can you please open a thread on TUS to rant about WR BnG then? :D

I never even complained about anything?? lol

Oh and I have Hammy on MSN strat...

Offline darKz

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 07:52 AM »
No I mean after you played it, I can already see you rant about it. That's what I'm saying. :D
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 12:52 PM »
I don't know, bng will be totally different from what it is on this, they will change the rules, change everything, probably add silly weapons n stuff, but hopefully, me and you, and rest of b2b could help to push the same official scheme that is on WA, call it Classic BnG or something...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 01:24 PM »
I don't know, bng will be totally different from what it is on this, they will change the rules, change everything, probably add silly weapons n stuff, but hopefully, me and you, and rest of b2b could help to push the same official scheme that is on WA, call it Classic BnG or something...

BnG in W:R is like a tunned down version of WA's bng crafted to allow 3 year old iliterate retards to play. And it applies to every other scheme too.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 01:54 PM »
Can you be more specific please Ropa? If you don't mind?

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 10:32 PM »

he knows it cause he plays WR all day long, since forever.

Offline darKz

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 11:41 PM »

I don't know, but seeing how much of a casual game WR is gonna be, I think some essential things are gonna be missing.. For example, can we actually teleport our worms at the start of a game? Can we use girders for bouncing? Can we actually bounce a grenade in a useful way? Is it going to be harder or easier to hit an opponent's worm? You know.. I'd rather first play the demo. :)
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 12:39 AM »

ropa was taking a shot at humor, and saying bng games r for retarded folk.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2010, 06:24 AM »
Yeah whatever avi, go play your crappy w2rope scheme lol.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 04:53 PM »
I was being serious. The phisics are so random and tunned down that any form of artillery is just not fun.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.