Forums
May 02, 2024, 02:02 PM

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 6287 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Re: Hi there
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 10:19 PM »
Not bad. ^^
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Crazy

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 10:19 PM »
Maybe H-WSEM? Hysteria - Worst Scheme Ever Made

yahah agree

+1 back at you pizzaboy

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 10:22 PM »
Lol, wait how did i get declined from tdc?
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2010, 10:33 PM »
It had nothing to do with me not liking hysteria, I can assure you that! If you want to know why, you can just send our clanleader zippeurfou a PM and he will respond to you :) I hope we may be clan partners sometime in the future, perhaps I`ll even like hysteria then!

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2010, 10:36 PM »
Oh ok. if you want to join tgh, it's aways ganna be open for you. ^^

Offline darKz

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 12:45 AM »
WTF IS TGH? Come on Ghostworm didn't you say you'd stop creating stuff? D:
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline angus

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2010, 12:54 AM »

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2010, 01:01 AM »
Dark, i only recreated tgh ( the great hysterians community) because I use to have thR ( the hysteria revolution). THen all the sudden TSR(the silent revolution) clan wanted me to make another name because i am stealing TSR's name... So i have no choice then making another one...

Offline darKz

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2010, 01:12 AM »
It's fine as long as you see the point I'm making... Or we're making.
You're creating clans at a faster rate than Anbis joined them. That's just not right. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2010, 01:20 AM »
I notice that, and i am willing to change.. but now i am in cfc now, i'll do my best in cfc. But i kinda a nooby person to join cfc... ;c Because i suck at almost all schemes... but i am willing to train and get better. ^^

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2010, 10:14 AM »
We remove you from cfc Ghost, I forget who you are and everyone tell us you are man of a thousand clan, you ain't no pimp and we ain't no ho, we are like make love to a girl over and over and you are like bitchslap in the face...

We must continue as one ! Good luck !

Offline Ramone

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2010, 10:29 AM »
Dark, i only recreated tgh ( the great hysterians community) because I use to have thR ( the hysteria revolution). THen all the sudden TSR(the silent revolution) clan wanted me to make another name because i am stealing TSR's name... So i have no choice then making another one...

Ye, and before that ur community name was B2h, when I told ya it's really lame to copycat our b2b tag like that lol
Now darK, don't be surprised if he re-name it into HF - Hysteria Fusion..  :P

Offline avirex

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2010, 10:33 AM »
i believe you guys r the copy cat.... b2k is mre's clan...

but now that u know that, im sure u guys are going to be as nice and ghost was.. and change ur name... huh?

maybe... "bFtW" that will work for ur bng community...... "bng from the womb"

Offline Ramone

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2010, 10:52 AM »
It was btk not b2k, we haven't copy anything there it's just a coincidence lol Who would copy mre's shit anyway? :S :-X

It's obvious that Ghost have no idea how to name all of his new clans and communities so he must copycat. Yes, very kind of him that he changes it if we or TSR ask him to do that, but honestly I don't give a shit if he doesn't.. It's still a copycat name and everyone would know it.. :s

Ghost, I thought of a good name for ur community, hm - hysteria minds! ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2010, 11:02 AM »
It isn't copying the tag unless it's exactly the same anyway, B2h is not b2b so I couldn't care less, he wouldn't get any respect either way because he creates something new every bloody week and it really is pointless...