Forums
May 02, 2024, 07:00 PM

Author Topic: i love this guy  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Peja

i love this guy
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:32 PM »
17:29: eVo`Peja> hi 
17:29: Help> Hello. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> i love you 
17:30: Help> That's nice. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> do you love me? 
17:30: Help> Since I'm just a computer program, I don't have any preferences. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> f@#! you 
17:30: Help> Wow, you're trying to insult a computer program. Congratulations. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> bye 
17:30: Help> Bye, and good luck! I'll be right here if you have more questions

who got the idea to let him answer such questions
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: i love this guy
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:52 PM »
probably someone whose aim was to mess with retards
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 04:12 PM »
ropa you know I'm watching you the whole time, right?
Don't give us speeches about the quality of the topics while you just wander around filling threads with sarcasm with the illusion of truth.
There won't be the green dot this time.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 04:16 PM »
Don't give us speeches about the quality of the topics while you just wander around filling threads with sarcasm with the illusion of truth.

the whole time? shit, I guess I'll have to start taking showers with my swimsuit on.

it's quite ironic you chose this thread to share your feelings MI, this one thread. This one thread, this joke thread in which I made a joke. This joke thread started by the same user who was talking about anally raping me until i bleed in another thread 5 minutes ago (for the record, said thread wasn't about anal sex). Also, I would of used PM in your situation, as your post could be understood, by the OP and the people of his kind as a free card to continue their trolling, bad move if you ask me (needless to say I know my opinion is not of any value for you reading)

but hey, message receive, I just wish your efforts weren't focused on me exclusively and you actually started watching the whole forum.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:21 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 04:22 PM »
nooooooooo lmao , since ropa came to this forum , it became rly fun to read xDD  dont cut the fun u bitter admin!! 

xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 04:30 PM »
You seem to unload your anger/frustration/whatever that is on worms forums. Sometimes you're playing nice, sometimes you just can't get enough of bitching. This was the last post of your sinus behavior. That's why I replied here.

I read all the forums. I don't waste my time on "defending" TUS or any other whining. If there's an idea, I'm all ears. If there's only bitching, oops what were we talking about?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 04:32 PM »
If there's only bitching, oops what were we talking about?

I dunno MI, what is this thread about?  ;)
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 04:38 PM »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 04:48 PM »
woha, hadn't seen a black parrot before
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 05:01 PM »
If there's only bitching, oops what were we talking about?

I dunno MI, what is this thread about?  ;)

its about the warm feeling i get when i think about the effort creating this lovely helpbot. and cause the help bot says this:
19:00: eVo`Peja> who is your father 
19:00: Help> Most of my code was written by CyberShadow, reusing some code written by Glide, Byte and madewokherd. The database of answers and questions was composed by CyberShadow, but some text has been contributed by others. 

i just wanted to know who is responsable for the small talk feature
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline philie

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 03:26 AM »
the same user who was talking about anally raping me until i bleed in another thread 5 minutes ago (for the record, said thread wasn't about anal sex)

lmao, gj peja