Forums
April 26, 2024, 06:23 PM

Author Topic: Is there "Spartan Kick" for WA px ?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
Is there "Spartan Kick" for WA px ?
« on: February 09, 2017, 10:40 PM »
PX forum seem pretty dead so i decided to post it here, maybe there's someone know about this 
I remember played a version of worms on mobile that have this "Spartan Kick" weapon where you kick a worms and send it fly like kamikaze

Offline raffie

Re: Is there "Spartan Kick" for WA px ?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 03:25 PM »
The PX forum is dead because it's been bugged as f@#! for months now, can't post messages and unfortunately nobody seems to give a flying f@#! about fixing it.

(ps: people found out a workaround that makes it possible to post, you need to select the "Do not automatically parse URLs" checkbox before posting)

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 02:36 AM »
and unfortunately nobody seems to give a flying f@#! about fixing it.

How about "because nobody reported the problem to people who can actually fix it"?

Posting seems to work now. In the future, problems with websites hosted on our server (same IP as wmdb, worms2d.info, wormnet.net etc.) should be reported to me, not complained about where nobody relevant can hear you :)

Offline raffie

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 08:17 PM »
Oh I'm sorry Cyber, I posted here about the problem a while ago and figured nobody cared, guess I didn't think of contacting you directly. Thanks so much for looking at it, it seems to be fixed now!

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 10:12 PM »
Oh I'm sorry Cyber, I posted here about the problem a while ago and figured nobody cared, guess I didn't think of contacting you directly. Thanks so much for looking at it, it seems to be fixed now!

flying f@#!s given lol