Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:03 AM

Author Topic: Jumping  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Maciej

Jumping
« on: February 23, 2015, 01:57 PM »
How can I jump after teleport? I know I can jump at the beggining of the game, when everyone teleports, but how is it possible to do it in game, using teleport? I can never do it. Keep pressed enter, below the ground, doesn't work.

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Jumping
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 02:10 PM »
just stand up from chair and JUUUUMP

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 02:14 PM »
click first a hold
hold enter inmediatly after click
aim teleport just below surface
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 02:19 PM »
click first a hold
hold enter inmediatly after click
aim teleport just below surface

it works at the beginning of the game, when you teleport all your worms. After, for example in team17, when you use teleport it doesn't work for me...

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 03:01 PM »
Teleporting are for few!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 03:51 PM »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 04:25 PM »
http://worms2d.info/Teleport_jump

but does these jumps work for you? I still can't make it in game, only at start, when you placement.

Offline Peja

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 04:52 PM »
i never tried, i just know husk did it in a t17 clanner, ask him xd
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 05:03 PM »
i already told you

it's click first, enter second

it doesn't work like when you place at start that you can hold enter before clicking and it will always work.

the info is all in the article linked. You need timing.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 05:07 PM »
i already told you

it's click first, enter second

it doesn't work like when you place at start that you can hold enter before clicking and it will always work.

the info is all in the article linked. You need timing.

to be clear, you have to click, for example enter, in 0.02 sec after teleporting? And only then it works? Can you 'learn' it somehow or it's more about luck?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 05:09 PM »
you can easily learn it

one fifth of a second is plenty of time
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 05:58 PM »
Hold down an arrow key to turn around while teleporting, then the frame where you turn around is when you are supposed to hold enter. I wouldnt say its reliable even for someone who spent time on it, but it works.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Casso

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 09:23 PM »
it's the most difficult trick to perform but it can be very useful for example if you teleport your worm near a mine.

I sometimes use it in Hysteria :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 09:54 PM »
it's the most difficult trick to perform

no way
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 10:23 PM »
ropa it's not one fifth of a second, it's one fiftieth (1/50 = 0.02s). So you basically need to hit enter in one exact frame. Just mashing enter won't cut it because there's literally no way you can hit it in 2 or more consecutive frames.

I've seen people randomly do this before, though it never had an actual impact on the game. It can't be done reliably without stuff that I'd consider cheating (macro stuff).
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010