Forums
May 04, 2024, 05:00 AM

Author Topic: Kaos PX Official League  (Read 815 times)

Offline Dream Trance

Kaos PX Official League
« on: August 16, 2012, 01:46 PM »
I am launching professional league of Kaos PX scheme.

Anyone interested in such competition with the best kaos players in the world are invited.

Money prizes for the best 3 players of each season.

If the event will gain proper popularity I will also organize events such as:

- 2 vs 2 PX Kaos league,

- monthly "one-evening" PX Kaos cups

- annual PX Kaos championships.

There will be an official ranking of kaos players attanding the events and best ones will be awarded at the end of full year.

More details on the official Kaos fans (Kf) community site dedicated to the Kaos PX scheme:

http://pxkaos-official.cba.pl

Offline Hussar

Re: Kaos PX Official League
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02 PM »
i cant turn this px shit, why we cant use normal tus kaos sheme ?

Offline Dream Trance

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 05:25 PM »
Normal tus kaos scheme is used in tus kaos league. Classic kaos league was replaced with this PX-enhanced version to enable lots of cool new weapons and removing most useless ones from classic roster.

This is completely independent sponsored event that has nothing to do with tus, but I just advertise it here to get some prokaos players :)

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 05:35 PM »
I remember we had some dispute about my ideas on DT, after what I even quit kaos cup, I dont remember what was they about, but did you changed it? xD

Offline Dream Trance

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 07:26 PM »
I don't remember now as well, but its been a year-long break from official events hosted by me and there are some significant changes made to the scheme. Not sure what you disliked back then but the changes to the widespread kaos most of the people probably know are:

- Damage *2 turned off (self explanatory)

- Sheep-in-crates mode implemented as a good replacement for Damage *2 (Sheep-in crates mode concerns weapon crates, that once destroyed release a jumping sheep that explodes on contact with land structures)

- Fall Damage option is off (meaning that the damage made in the game can be inflicted by weapons strictly)

- Crate Shower is added experimentally due to improved dynamism of the game

- A total of 29 PX weapons that replace most useless / overpowered classic weapons in their respective grid positions

- fdpt option added to minimise stopping of a timer within a 60 second turn, now it stops only when a worm dies  / is drowned or when the health points are being deducted due to inflicted damage

There may be some more slight changes, but most important that I can think of at the moment are these.

Also, if you have any questions about any setting in particular feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:29 PM by Dream Trance »