Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:10 AM

Author Topic: my teams disapeared  (Read 1390 times)

my teams disapeared
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:18 PM »
i joined a game yesterday to find my list of teams completely blank, i was wondering if any1 might know why this happened, and if its possible to get them back

Offline Ray

Re: my teams disapeared
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 07:40 PM »
Is the User\Teams directory present and writable? Does running W:A as administrator solve the problem?
Are you running any anti-virus or similar software?

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 07:57 PM »
I have had same problem once... didnt get them back.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 08:06 PM »
Is the User\Teams directory present and writable? Does running W:A as administrator solve the problem?
Are you running any anti-virus or similar software?

yeah the directory is there, im always running as admin, and same anti virus ive always had and didnt mess with it at all, they disapeared between games, there was only like a 1min gap between lobbys when this happened its weird

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 08:14 PM »
That's probably a bug in W:A, it happened to me before, too. The team file is deleted for some reason, and I don't think you can recover it. I have a backup copy of my team file, for this exact reason.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 08:42 PM »
It cannot be recovered, that is for true. But most times, this keeps happening all over again every time you run wa.exe.

If it will happen again, try reinstalling the game, but into a different folder! Then it is quite sure that the bug stops.

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 09:11 PM »
ok thanks for replying guys