Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:22 PM

Author Topic: Need a logging tool  (Read 587 times)

Offline Ytrojan

Need a logging tool
« on: July 04, 2016, 06:27 PM »
I just found out that I got a bad WA exe. It works as normal, but can't do the extra functions normal WA can. I need tools, even if they are just for automation. Others may need them, too, for automation purposes.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Tomi

Re: Need a logging tool
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 09:51 PM »
Awesome idea, +1

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 12:59 AM »
What sort of extra functions are you talking about?
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline StepS

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 08:43 AM »
If you're talking about replay file associations, it's not the exe, but the registry that is misconfigured. Perhaps you tried to associate WAgame files with WA.exe by hand, which ruined the extra options. You can try reinstalling the latest update to fix the issue. If that still doesn't do it, go back to where you set the associations by hand, and instead of WA.exe choose Worms Armageddon. Lastly there's a bat file I posted on the forum somewhere that helps you clean the made-by-hand choice.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 10:03 PM »
If you're talking about replay file associations, it's not the exe, but the registry that is misconfigured. Perhaps you tried to associate WAgame files with WA.exe by hand, which ruined the extra options. You can try reinstalling the latest update to fix the issue. If that still doesn't do it, go back to where you set the associations by hand, and instead of WA.exe choose Worms Armageddon. Lastly there's a bat file I posted on the forum somewhere that helps you clean the made-by-hand choice.
Link?
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!