Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:35 PM

Author Topic: New Worms Clip Site  (Read 716 times)

Offline Ytrojan

New Worms Clip Site
« on: July 10, 2015, 06:49 PM »
This new site I made is a site for (you guessed it) Worms Armageddon Clips. I don't have any idea on how to name it yet, but it's supposed to be a site about uploading Worms: Armageddon videos. This isn't intended to compete with WormTube in any way. In fact, it is highly recommended to upload your video to both sites so that both sides get your Worms: Armageddon films! Here's the link: http://wormsarmageddon.vidmy.com/channel/Full%20Matches
(Note: Please don't ban me for this. If you want this removed, tell me via PM and I'll remove it myself.)
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Re: New Worms Clip Site
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 07:14 PM »
(Note: Please don't ban me for this. If you want this removed, tell me via PM and I'll remove it myself.)

I can't think of any good reason to ban you for this
This is basically a replacement of the wormstv youtube channel, which isn't really being used anyway :)

Offline taner

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 09:02 PM »
Thats even more useless than TUS mods

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 09:10 PM »
Yeah, who needs the WormsTV channel when we have a whole site for uploading videos? Besides, it's much better, and I plan for it to be the second-largest Worms video site on the internet.

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 11:06 PM »
Due to the free plan being so limited, once it reaches 100 videos, some of the lower-quality videos will start to get removed or "wiped" to make way for newer videos. Don't feel bad if your video is removed. In fact, you can keep it on YouTube. Wiping just helps the site live on until I have the money to upgrade to a better plan.