Forums
May 06, 2024, 09:09 PM

Author Topic: Nostalgia :(....  (Read 7895 times)

Offline nino

Re: Nostalgia :(....
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 09:38 PM »
i remember when elite was played in random maps and if u edit 1 pixel peoples would call u cheater...
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline franz

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 09:45 PM »
the tus site is a nice job, i never see (i am talking like pro in webdesigner, coz is my work) an website like tus, its perfect in many details, it gets a great funcionality and all here try to be friends (this is the bestest).

Total interactive  with WA World 8)

+1

i remember in the beginning of W:A in the first league WACL that league games required community referees to watch every game (no replays exist)

Offline Hussar

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 09:52 PM »
i remember antikazler clan or smthing like that,and remember eminef, edocoon, big billy and whole DM clan and AF1 and redneck

and when all f@#!ers was saying COW and kill the cow ......  funny days

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 10:21 PM »
I remember when there was so much people in games & on #Ag.

you remember strange things Oo
afaik w:a is as active as it has never been before ;d

Word

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 11:04 PM »
*I remember seeing a pro rope racer for the first time.  I was so impressed and excited by what I saw.  DoTricky was a god to me at that moment.  So strange looking back at old replays of us playing.  I was such a fanboy to pro ropers.
*I remember playing sheep races with Red Wraith.  He dedicated one of his sheep races to me and I was so happy you wouldn't beleive.  Still get tingles looking at that map.
*I remember as a real newbie, being invited into Ce.  Was a nice intro to the social side of worms and helped me meet and play some real legends when I was just starting out.
*I remember playing SaltyK9, Volrin, Mre, Ryan, Mir and other people like that.  I was only playing for a couple of years so it was nice that those pros were happy to play me when I was quite a weak player.  I don't remember ever finding a rude or unwelcoming player to learn from.  I was watching those replays from 2005; a 2 hour rope race fest with Salty and Volrin.  My roping was so cute.
*I remember playing with my old mate Binksy.  We struck up a real and lasting friendship.  Same as I can say for many other wormers.
*I remember a time when I would be on team speak almost every night and there were loads and loads of activity and variety in who you would meet.  Some awesome games and fun was had.
*I remember playing some awesome rope races with wiz during my sca days.  That was also a great time.
*I remember Cl2k and some of the awesome threads in there.  Fb also.  TuS is great to me though.
*I remember the dawn of big maps, 250 mines and a whole host of other new features when the 0.29 update came out.  There was a leak of that big map patch and it soon spread throughout the community.  Was kind of cool for an update to be 'hot property'.  People knew there would be great possibilities for it.  They were right.

There are loads more I'm sure :D

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 11:37 PM »
I remember when the loser use to report
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 12:05 AM »
lol cue has a wonerful memo xDDDDDDDDD

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 12:06 AM »
I remember playing custom multiplayer missions in wwp X: something I can't do here in shitty wa

Offline Crazy

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 12:06 AM »
Stop being so nostalgic guys!!! Cue, is there any way to get a VHS record over to your computer?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 12:07 AM »
I remember when the loser use to report

Sure you do Dub ;D

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 12:21 AM »
I remember when the zippo's karma was 0   :D

Offline darKz

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 12:21 AM »
is there any way to get a VHS record over to your computer?

Yes there is, but not unless you have a so called bridge. Do you actually have VHS records of you playing WA or something? :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 12:26 AM »
i remember when deco and tita told me would give a cd of a game to me install and play with them over internet, i said what WA? FU... and here iam rofl
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 12:40 AM »
is there any way to get a VHS record over to your computer?

Yes there is, but not unless you have a so called bridge. Do you actually have VHS records of you playing WA or something? :D

Oh oki, it sounds complicated, hehe. I`ll check it out though. I do, but not like an entire game, just a small clip ;P It is recorded at my older brothers confirmation. I`m sitting there on the PC on the evening, my dad zooms in on me, and you can see a little boy roping around on a roper map. I must admit I was very cute as a young boy xD Not that big of deal, but it would`ve been nice to somehow get it converted to a clip you know. For all I know I could be playing vs you dark xD

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 04:37 AM »
I remember old school T17s, when we had 2 select worms and half of the games ended on the roof!