Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:14 AM

Author Topic: Please help me  (Read 3481 times)

Re: Please help me
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2012, 09:03 AM »
lol thats obvious he isnt alias because there is no another player with russian language knowlege and such ttrr skill
And also ttrr skill overrated here, you can get even higher skill in 3 months if you will practise it right way + many things could be helpful, such as good reaction etc

when you dont play one day, and yesturday practised for 5-10 mins, sure you'll loose that skill but can get it back by playing tommorow more then 3-6 mins, and if you dont play tomorrow to then at day next after tomorrow it will take more time to get this skill. On same time if you played 10 mins yesturday, 10 today, 10 tomorrow skill will grow much faster. Imagine now every day for whole week you playing 3 hours offline at morning+20 mins online to force it, then 3 hours evening+20 mins online and same at night! for this week of hardcore nerding you'll get super awesome improve xD and if you'll do that for 3 months? you'll be the best on ttrr huh

Offline Sir-J

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 09:19 AM »
-
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:49 PM by Rudolf289 »

Offline rU`

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 09:31 AM »
If you weren't someone else, you'd have already given enough evidences for not being an alias. You've had a lot of time to do it.
I mean, you sound like you enjoy being a suspect. It's not everything related to what kind of skill you have, but the way you act... switching names from time to time plus hanging around as a lone wolf on wormnet, kind of weird. I only played you once and you were acting as if we've known eachother for a long time.

Now you seem to be fed up of all of this. However, you cannot change people's mind in one day. You don't have to convince the community. Give it a rest and keep being yourself, people will trust you sooner or later.

Well, it's my mistake, yea :D photo camera I meant :)

because surely you can borrow a phone with a camera and take a picture of yourself with the username sir j somewhere...

right?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:07 PM by Leroy »
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 03:22 PM »
Well, it's my mistake, yea :D photo camera I meant :)

because surely you can borrow a phone with a camera and take a picture of yourself with the username sir j somewhere...

right?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.