Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:27 AM

Author Topic: Red Color Movement  (Read 934 times)

Offline Ivo

Red Color Movement
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:39 PM »
No, this has nothing to do with the best football club in the world ever (SL Benfica, of course) neither with communism or politics.

A large number of worms players has their favorite color and makes question to choose that color to their team.
I am a red color fan and I would like to choose red for my team. I say "would like" because our favorite game has one color named "red" that is everything except red. I don't know if there are any particular reason for that, but I don't see one.

I'm simple asking if there are other players, mainly those which like red color, that would like to see WA with a true red that can been chosen as a team color. If a good number of players have this wish too, we could add this subject T17 forum and ask Cybershadow/Deadcode if it is possible to make this wish true. Yes, I know that are other issues much, much, more important than this but, the small causes must be defended too. I don't have an idea, but I imagine that, for they, this would not be hard to change. Ok, probably not like change a constant value in a C program, but...  ;D

Offline skime

Re: Red Color Movement
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57 AM »
Hey if you want to suggest a feature or change just post it here and you will see if people or main coders will like it:

http://feedback.worms2d.info/forums/5998-worms-armageddon

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:17 AM »
hey im not sure quite what you mean by this, you wanna have a new red colour?

I hate it when other guy picks blue, sometimes ill attack my own worms!

Id like it if they enabled people to pick different colours, but on your screen you'll always have your favourite colour and you opponant another. I cant imaine it being too hard to introduce more colours to the game. White'd be nice, and the ability to import your own colours or textures.
worm and learn

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 12:32 AM »
No, this has nothing to do with the best football club in the world ever (SL Benfica, of course) neither with communism or politics.

haha  :)

I hate it when other guy picks blue, sometimes ill attack my own worms!

i alredy did, even in clanners!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 12:40 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back